Henry Cejudo has a Brazilian Girlfriend

I bet she is standing on her knees while taking that pic.

You mean... kneeling? She bent the knee to Triple C. She's probably used to getting on her knees for him.

I bet she is standing on her knees while taking that pic.

if she really is "standing on her knees while taking that pic.", she really is an Alien,.....From Outer Space!!
:eek:

Good for him.

After Cejudo embraced the heel role and the CCC image, he became a legitimate star. If you watch his interview with Schaub, what he lacks in height he makes up for in confidence.

At the end of the day, the guy is a world champion, wealthy and can beat the breaks off off 99.9% of the male population. I think that more than makes up for the fact he is short - it wouldn't surprise me if he gets more woman than most guys.

Good for him.

After Cejudo embraced the heel role and the CCC image, he became a legitimate star. If you watch his interview with Schaub, what he lacks in height he makes up for in confidence.

At the end of the day, the guy is a world champion, wealthy and can beat the breaks off off 99.9% of the male population. I think that more than makes up for the fact he is short - it wouldn't surprise me if he gets more woman than most guys.

I get what ur saying but he is still 5'3ft

Brazillian women are tiny. I dont blame him. If i was a manlet, i would seek out brazillian women. Is normal.

"Tiny" is relative, of course.

9240f1e2699d3ba84d2a5ceda01aa86e

If they merged , they would be impossible to take down.
The combined cringe and leaping ability would be unstoppable. They'd have to send in Fedor to deal with it.

It's so funny how a successful short man makes so many basement dwellers feel insecure about themselves so that they have to make fun of something he has no control over.

I get what ur saying but he is still 5'3ft

I sometimes wonder what kind of people come on here to rag on highly successful athletes. In this case, it sounds like it's someone just as accomplished as Cejudo, only physically flawless.

The combined cringe and leaping ability would be unstoppable. They'd have to send in Fedor to deal with it.
I had to take a step back and realize we are having this convo. I think i need to get off sherdog for a few weeks. I doubt i will, but the better part of me knows i should. And so should you.

I had to take a step back and realize we are having this convo. I think i need to get off sherdog for a few weeks. I doubt i will, but the better part of me knows i should. And so should you.
Dont be scared homie. Stop being a little bitch.

Is there a name for that adorable little wrinkle above her philtrum?

Back