Hendricks won that fight.

Hendricks won via lay n pray but if he can't make weight I'm fine with him losing.
They should introduce a 2 point deduction if you come in fat.

Ya he probably did but i dont wan that kind of performance to be rewarded.

How do you dominate for 13 of 15 minutes and not win. Wtf was that???
By laying top of the other guy, who then locks on a submission and rains elbows on you while you can't escape?

i don't know. it was a boring fight, but every time i looked back at the stream it seemed to be triangle position with him getting elbowed

Magny's elbows to the head where by far more effective than all the GnP Jonny landed.
A few takedowns don't mean shit these days.

No he didn't

He won round 2

Round 1 and 3 were the same. He got outstruck on the feet, took Magny down and did absolute fuck all on top. Magny then went for the same triangle attempt at the end of the round

ez 2-1 Magny
hardily got outstruck. Triangle attempt in round 1 was not even close. I can see Magny winning round 3 but no idea how he got rd 1

By laying top of the other guy, who then locks on a submission and rains elbows on you while you can't escape?
exactly you cant win a round by being out struck, triangled, and elbowed in your head till the bell rings.

Consistency is the issue. On 9/10 nights Hendricks would have won whether he deserved to or not. He never catches a break.

Magny's elbows to the head where by far more effective than all the GnP Jonny landed.
A few takedowns don't mean shit these days.
ufc setting a precedent to protect conor from khabib. magny's shots in round 1 while numerous were very weak and ineffective. poor poor reffing.

hardily got outstruck. Triangle attempt in round 1 was not even close. I can see Magny winning round 3 but no idea how he got rd 1
he took like 10 clean elbows to the head, and would have continued to get punched in the head if not for the bell.

exactly you cant win a round by being out struck, triangled, and elbowed in your head till the bell rings.
you can't win a round by being ragdolled and laying throwing weak, soft, pathetic shots.

The entire duration of the standup in round 1 was Hendricks getting kicked. He most certainly got outstruck.

close fight, Hendricks winning would have been better but he didn't do a lot after the takedowns

I agree. It was a very shitty win but he got tons of takedowns and had some ok ground and pound. All those takedowns should have won him the fight.

I guess the judges were trying to send a message to fighters trying to lay n pray.

Magny out landed him from the bottom and had a submission attempt in the first. Same in the 3rd. Jonny did absolutely fuck all on the ground or standing.

Hendricks 30-27 but judges have evolved and literally score wall n stall or laying on top of an opponent as a moot point now. EG fighter A is on fighter B for 2 minute and 20 seconds of that is super active for figher B he's going to win those 2 mins.

Johny landed lots of shots standing and on the ground. Magny got completely controlled and only landed those elbows. Being on your back throwing bows for 60 seconds doesn't overturn 4 minutes of getting dominated and pounded on

Johny landed lots of shots standing and on the ground. Magny got completely controlled and only landed those elbows. Being on your back throwing bows for 60 seconds doesn't overturn 4 minutes of getting dominated and pounded on
Maybe we weren't watching the same fight; I saw Hendricks hold Magny down, do everything in his power to maintain position and little else.

Back