Hendricks was sick or something

It wouldn't have made a difference either way.

No way can nobody in his camp not know what a neti pot is. I'm not buying this idea.

He's looked like shit since they began rigorous testing... Seriously.

I hear that having shitty training partners is worse than AIDS.

No no no.. it was his sparing partners fault and/or Wonderboy running/not fighting

No no no.. it was his sparing partners fault and/or Wonderboy running/not fighting
Did he say that? Im wondering because it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I think he's got more excuses than the gracies, shamrock, tito, and the nog brothers combined.

Yea he came down with a nasty case of USADA.

XoZYWV2.jpg

I don't make them very often, so they must have really made an impression on you if you remember them
Don't lie. You made a thread recently saying that Ronda was "out of her prime" for the Holly fight.

Did he say that? Im wondering because it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I think he's got more excuses than the gracies, shamrock, tito, and the nog brothers combined.

Yep, those were his two big reasons why things went down the way they did.

1. His training partners weren't the right guys, and having the rights guys around is really important.

2. Wonderboi ran away so fast that Hendricks was KO'd by the sonic boom (paraphrasing).

Girls, girls, GIRLS!

It's only been a couple of days. I'm sure the reason for Johny's loss simply hasn't been made public yet because he's still struggling to cope with all the ways it cost him the fight. Give him time.

Back