• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hendrick's caught at McDonald's IN COLLEGE. Coaches not happy.

Kind of reminds me of James Toney. Hendricks was a wrestler, right? He's had to make weight for a lot of his life. Food has been his enemy for so long, he's losing it. He wants that Big Mac

1- the story was about college.

2- Hendricks shows up to his fights at about 10% bf, sometimes under

3- has he missed weight more than this one time?

Dude is 12-3 in the UFC with 2 of those lossss coming by way of razor thin split decision in which a large part of the MMA community thought he won.

So the man likes a fucking Big Mac.... Probably after a 3 hour insane workout where he burned a ton of calories. With his workout schedule he could afford a cheat meal here and there just not leading up to a fight. (And in recent interviews he talks about staying under 190-193 even in offseason)

FU with your title TS. I thought this just happened during this current weight cut

He whined too much post GSP. 70%,Wraps,etc. he also berated GSP about his boring style which he said he would never do once he's champion. Once he's champion he turned into essentially what GSP was doing but less effective, dude doesn't advance position I don't think I have ever seen him pass guard in any of his fights. Loses to Lawler then blames us FANS for him not winning and getting a rematch and added to bring unprofessional with missing weight. I was a fan before and still watch him right but I don't get too excited anymore.
So his fights with Lawler weren't good? I was very entertained. Some people are tough to finish

Edited for IN COLLEGE.

Big Pig is losing more and more hair ya know what causes hair loss dont ya

So his fights with Lawler weren't good? I was very entertained. Some people are tough to finish
They were entertaining for the most part, but he criticized GSP about LnP and he does it himself nowadays. Dude is a hypocrite.

jesus hendricks is constantly coughing. that freakin chewing tobacco man. it hurts me that someone with his lack of mental discipline was champion.

"I order a Big Mac, large fries, and a Dr. Pepper. I look back and coach is standing there and he says, "What are you doing here ?!" And I say, "Getting a salad." And as soon I said that, they bring out the Big Mac."

My take - I don't get why Hendricks can't put it down ? He's like a crack addict with bad food. As am I - but he's a professional cage fighter. Makes me wonder how seriously he takes the fight game given all the weight cutting issues he has had. I know it's just "one meal," but come on !

I sympathize with Hendricks on this issue.

Have the body between Dos Santos and Miocic (6'2 ", 220lbs, 14 ~ 17BF). Always try to reduce the BF index but suddenly I'm urges to eats junk food! Even when have nothing in house I improvised junk food. It seems like I sabotage myself.

But despite Hendricks, my body is not my instrument of work.

Well whatever its college, dude probably had a hell of a metabolism at that point.

That happened long time ago.. He's just telling the story.

Yea, and its still this. Its a long term love affair with burgers.

th

Back