Hendo's only win ever since he came back to the UFC was over Shogun...

Anyone else think that Cormier took it kinda easy on Hendo? It seemed like Cormier could have finished the fight anytime he wanted.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think he was taking it "easy" but I do think he was very reluctant to finish him due to the fact he had so much respect for him. I give Hendo so much props for taking that beating and not pulling a Chael Sonnen.

the fights vs. machida and rashad were at least competitive. those are top dudes. i don't think hendo's looked as bad as people make it out just citing his recent record.

Don't you mean the second time he came back?

And shogun was destroying him prior to the ko.

1-leave-britney-alone.jpg

Your thread title is fucked. Pick one: is it his "only win ever" or his "only win since he came back to the UFC"? But you can't use both "ever" and "since".

You seem to be quite the mischievous little ass-goblin, though, so I doubt such things bother you. We really needed this thread to exist, so kudos on having the stones to create such a riveting and useful topic.

Idk why but I find this hilarious.

His first win upon coming back was against Shogun.

Then he goes on to lose against Machida, Rashad & Vitor.

Then he fights Shogun in a rematch & he beats him again.

Fights DC in his next fight & gets absolutely smashed.

I guess the only way Hendo can stay relevant in the UFC anymore is if he fights Shogun again lmao.

He could also stay relevant if the UFC judges start to judge striking over running. He only has wins over Shogun, but those not hanging on the myth of Machida know Hendo won that fight and Shad's could have give anyway.

The guy has fought the #1 contender at MW or LHW almost every fight since he came back, not even the champs can tend to claim that.

The problem is it's not only that, but many had that first fight razor close and the second henderson was losing after 1 and landed about the only thing it seems will get him the w now, and that's a huge right off the break or trading in the pocket.

My date doesn't show it, but I remember here how sky high his stock was after the fedor fight and his everyone had all these expectations and matchups. I want to know about that trt. One bomb and a dec away from 0 wins coming over.

Anyone else think that Cormier took it kinda easy on Hendo? It seemed like Cormier could have finished the fight anytime he wanted.

He probably could have KO'd or choked him out earlier than he did. I mean, Dan was completely exhausted and out of gas pretty early on. If DC had looked for the finish more aggressively, he likely would have gotten it at the end of the second or earlier in the third.

I blame Machida. Hendo was on a four fight win streak with victories over Fedor and Shogun. Then he fought Machida and now he's 1-4 in his last five fights, which really should have been 0-5 if it weren't for that lucky punch on Shogun's nose.

He wants to be multi organizational champ go to WSOF win belt leave go to Bellator win belt and by the youthful age of 50 call it a day. :icon_chee

Shows you overrated both are. They should just continue to fight each other because they both look terrible when they fight anyone else

Last edited:
Shows you overrated both are. They should just continue to fight each other because they both look terrible when they fight each other

I agree with the Shogun part the guys 32 and treated like he's 50 to justify his averageness but Hendo you gotta cut some slack he's a tiny lhw that is 43 and he's from an era when fighters weren't nearly as good as now.

You should also add that in his first non-TRT fight he was ragdolled and choked unconscious.

Back