Hendo vs Machida Promo - UFC 157

Just watched the Rampage vs Teixeira vid form your signature
That is really really good, and I recognized the song from walking dead trailer ^^

Yes, it's a great song

And thanks for the feedback man :)

Excellent HL! Got me pumped. I love HLs with original audio from the fights.

I could not find that sweet Heart & Mind Over Come All HENDO t-shirt ANYWHERE before christmas. Curses!!!:(

If Hendo wins this, do you have to put him above Fedor on the all-time MMA list?

I don't think he will, BTW.

If Hendo wins this, do you have to put him above Fedor on the all-time MMA list?

I don't think he will, BTW.

Not for me.

But if he beats Jones for the belt, then he's the All-time GOAT for sure.

Just my opinion though

Excellent HL! Got me pumped. I love HLs with original audio from the fights.

The feedback is much appreciated, thanks :)

I prefer to have fight audio combined with music aswell, it makes everything sound more epic

Not for me.

But if he beats Jones for the belt, then he's the All-time GOAT for sure.

Just my opinion though

If he could do that, then I think Anderson would have to move up to LHW for that fight with Hendo. I don't think he'd have a choice.

The feedback is much appreciated, thanks :)

I prefer to have fight audio combined with music aswell, it makes everything sound more epic

Exactly! A few years ago I saw a HL of some epic UFC KOs. It was called "It is all over" or something like that. I think it got deleted. But I love when Goldie and Rogan and the crowd go crazy when a spectacular KO happens. Your vid has excellent examples for that.

If he could do that, then I think Anderson would have to move up to LHW for that fight with Hendo. I don't think he'd have a choice.

I think he would too, but he might retire before that.

He'd certainly be more inclined to fight Hendo over Jones since he's already beaten him.

Oh man, you found it! Nice looking out there guy!:D

Thanks for posting that hype video as well. I'm always amazed of who Henderson has fought throughout his career. I mean, which epic fighters is he missing? Bones? Rashad? He is still missing a Minowaman fight though. ;)

I really liked it, congrats mate.

Keep up the good work, im a video editor myself if you ever need any help, tip or you cant find some footage just PM me.

Here is my channel take a loot at it i hope you like it cheers :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/chalotnufc?feature=mhee

Subscribed :)

I like the idea of doing HL videos of specific Gyms (e.g. your Team Blackhouse highlight), it's something I haven't seen before.

Oh man, you found it! Nice looking out there guy!:D

Thanks for posting that hype video as well. I'm always amazed of who Henderson has fought throughout his career. I mean, which epic fighters is he missing? Bones? Rashad? He is still missing a Minowaman fight though. ;)

The guy has an epic resume for sure, one of the best in the sport.

Fedor
Nog
Shogun
Wand
Vitor
Franklin

Now if he beats Jones for the LHW strap then he's the best to ever compete as far as I'm concerned.

^^^ And looking at your sig reminds me that he never fought Sakuraba neither. How did that one slip through Pride I wonder...

edit: meant TS

^^^ And looking at your sig reminds me that he never fought Sakuraba neither. How did that one slip through Pride I wonder...

Ah yes, that would've been a great fight.

I'd favour Saku via kimura though

Back