Hendo VS Bisping. What I don't understand

UltraMagnusReturns

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Is that all the people complaining that Bisping is picking an easy fight Etc, are all then saying Hendo is going to beat him, KO him worse than last time ETC.

Isn't this a bit of a contradiction, If you think Hendo is going to KO him badly, How can it be an easy fight.

Are you sure it's the exact same people saying these contradicting ideas?

Is that all the people complaining that Bisping is picking an easy fight Etc, are all then saying Hendo is going to beat him, KO him worse than last time ETC.

Isn't this a bit of a contradiction, If you think Hendo is going to KO him badly, How can it be an easy fight.

Because both outcomes are fairly easy imo, Bisping is much better than Hendo, faster by now, better hands, but he doesnt have much power, chin is dubious.....and Hendo still packs power to KO him into oblivion again with only one punch.

I don't think the people that are saying he's picking only an easy fight are the same people saying he's going to get KO'd.

But hey, that's none of my business.

I think you will find a few people have. They wil do one post in a thread about how he is choosing an easy fight. then a few posts later will say Hendo is going to knock him out anyway,

Don't get me wrong I am not saying everyone is doing it or that its all of sherdog. Its just a few people doing it and I am just wondering why.

All these peoples voting at elections, they vote left and right!

It's almost like they are divided in two different groups

this is a easy fight for the count, but hendo will H bomb him again..

I think its realism and nostalgia mixing together and confusing the sherpeeps thoughts i.e We know he's ducked Jacare/Romero/Weidman yet we hope he gets highlight reel KO'd because of it.

It's possible to think Bisping thinks he's picking an easy fight and also to believe that he's wrong and is going to get knocked out again.

What we hope for
henderson-vs-bisping-knockout-o.gif

What might actually happen
Gegard%2BMousasi%2BDrops%2BDan%2BHenderson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

I think you will find a few people have. They wil do one post in a thread about how he is choosing an easy fight. then a few posts later will say Hendo is going to knock him out anyway,

Don't get me wrong I am not saying everyone is doing it or that its all of sherdog. Its just a few people doing it and I am just wondering why.

Hendo could definitely KO Bisping, but I could see Bisping KO'ing Hendo as well (something I never thought I would say). Of all the fights Bisping could take as his first title defense this one doesn't seem the most difficult considering Hendo basically has one foot in retirement right now.

Even though there were WAY more deserving challengers, Hendo is still a super dangerous fight for Bisping. Dude just knocked Hector Lombard the F out.

All it takes is one shot from Dan, and it's lights out, as we saw in the FIRST Hendo / Bisping fight.

Bisping probably wanted Hendo the most, and who can blame him? I'm quite sure though, that if Dana or whomever had told him to fight Jacare or whomever, he would have been down for that too.

Bisping doesn't turn down fights, he's the fucking man.

Yeah, I'm down with the Count.

what i don't understand is how they could possibly have made this fight.

Even though there were WAY more deserving challengers, Hendo is still a super dangerous fight for Bisping. Dude just knocked Hector Lombard the F out.

All it takes is one shot from Dan, and it's lights out, as we saw in the FIRST Hendo / Bisping fight.
Bro, that was 7 years ago and hendo was juiced. Lombard had just taken a beating at WW, too.

Compared to the other choices hendo is by far the easier fight. Luke Rockhold, Chris Weidman, etc are all better than hendo. Old man hendo gases early and retires after the fight, much like Tito with his fight against Forest Griffin.

Had hendo been on testosterone replacement therapy he could have gone the five rounds with Bisping. Also the issue of IV therapy being eliminated after the weight cut. So all said not good for old man hendo.

Because even though people think (or hope) he'll get KOed again, it's the easiest fight for him to take since there's a chance he'll win.

Back