Hendo simultaneous 3 div. champ

ReturnoftheKing

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If Hendo had been given a shot at Fedor's belt in 2007, he had a chance of adding it to the MW and LHW belts he already had.

Yes Fedor was still in his prime, but so was Hendo.

I would heavily favor Fedor, but after seeing what happened a few years later I think it was possible.

If Hendo could have pulled it off, he would definitely by in the GOAT discussion with Fedor - GSP - AS and Jones.

Fedor would kill Decision Dan

Yeah... he'd probably take his back in a scramble and then knock him out from that position...
If i need to point it out of what era i was thinking then you clearly have severe case of autism

Fedor from 2011 was a shell of his former self. Also, TRT Hendo was better in 2011 than he was in 2007 (although he started using TRT in 2007). Pride Fedor steamrolls Pride Hendo.

The Pride 183lb title had about as much prestige as the NWA Western States Heritage title.

If i need to point it out of what era i was thinking then you clearly have severe case of autism

Fedor always struggled with smaller faster opponents. He relied heavily on his speed advantage at HW. Don't get me wrong... I still think he is the GOAT heavyweight and love the guy to death. But I always felt like the reason he didn't drop 20lbs and fight at lhw was because he'd lose his speed advantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back