Hendo is strongest man Cormier has shared cage with..

I don't know why the idiots feel that way, but many level headed people think that because it appears the most likely scenario (assuming we're applying common sense and not believing everything a company man says to hype his company's product).

Given his tossing Henderson around like a wet napkin and his near inability to push Jones back or out muscle him, many of us feel like he's just told us we're blind.

Yet we know we're not blind. Thus, that makes him either crazy or lying.

I don't think he's crazy. As in, I don't think he BELIEVES a man he can throw like a basketball is stronger than a man he can't push backwards. If not crazy, that leaves lying.

So, in a sense it's process of elimination.

Frames and leverage make a huge difference. Just because your super strong, if you got a smaller frame than me I'll still throw you around. A tall lanky guy with a thick frame is a much different story

Frames and leverage make a huge difference. Just because your super strong, if you got a smaller frame than me I'll still throw you around. A tall lanky guy with a thick frame is a much different story

Ah, so he's being coy. He's actually saying "I can toss Dan around any day and I can barely move Jones, but in purer, more absolute way Dan is stronger than Jones"

I can respect that as not a lie outright. But artful deceit nonetheless.

Cormier is crafty and he has to say something good, so I'll accept your explanation. makes sense.

Jones could have held Cormier back with craftiness and technique, not pure strength. Dan could still be stronger, but be slower and lack the pure wrestling technique to hang with Cormier.
I don't have an immediate problem with what Cormier said. It could be true. And he'd know better than any of us whether someone is using technique or power when wrestling with him. I'm not an educated enough wrestler to tell through a video feed which is happening (unless it is blatantly obvious)

Sherdoggers are just bHz because Hendo is the #1 puncher and the strongest man in the UFC.

Ah, so he's being coy. He's actually saying "I can toss Dan around any day and I can barely move Jones, but in purer, more absolute way Dan is stronger than Jones"

I can respect that as not a lie outright. But artful deceit nonetheless.

Cormier is crafty and he has to say something good, so I'll accept your explanation. makes sense.

Jones has tremendous leverage and balance with his long limbs, dan is a spark plug with trex limbs.

Cormier is no longer the man we once new, ladies and gentleman. His alpha is destroyed.

This is what Jones does to people :)

He's being polite + typically they are reading stuff that is written for them. You can tell when the fighters with lesser public speaking skills are on the weigh in show.

Back