Henderson knocked out Lombard and has a win over Bisping. Please don't lump Bisping in with Woodley

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm sick of Woodley already. Instead of Nick, maybe Nate can slap some sense into him.

At least I can understand why Bisping wants it : England + avenging loss + easy payday ( or at least he thinks so ) against a well known opponent who comes out of a win...

On the other Woodley calling out Nick is ridiculous. I hope Nick destroys him if they get paired

Nope, it's the exact same fucking thing. Even worse in Bisping's case as there's 4 different guys that could've got the shot

Trying to vehemently justify a double standard is a sign that your anger lies elsewhere--in something you AREN'T saying.

Henderson KOed a guy who couldn't hack it at WW and who was unranked at MW. He doesn't deserve a title shot.

And neither did Bisping.

And Woodley beat a guy who took him seriously, and he's definitely one of the best guys in his division.

Bisping is none of those things.

So, you're right. They shouldn't be lumped together.

I agree. I don't agree with Bisping v Henderson, but I can live with it. There is no clear cut #1 in Middleweight. Thompson is clearly #1 at WW. Whoever wins Maya vs Condit I think also has a better claim than anyone at MW. B) there is a link between Bisping and Hendo. This pretty much being a retirement fight for Dan either way also makes a difference for me. Not to mention Hendo is coming off a win. Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight since 2011.

Back