Hemp Seed Protein Question

bayboy4life

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I read somewhere that hemp protein was easy to digest and assimilate into the body. The place where I read this at said it was the easiest form of protein to assimilate into the body. Is this a faster absorbing protein than they claim whey protein is??? What are the good and bads of hemp protein??? Thanks for the help.

Alright, you've peaked my interest. So I just did what you should have done in the first place and googled it. Found this site...

http://www.hempprotein.us/ingredients.html

2.2 grams of omega 6 & 5.1 grams of dietary fiber is kind of unusual for a protein powder, but I like it.

I'm actually going to see if my buddy over at Lindberg's carries this, I'll give it a whurl.

I read somewhere that hemp protein was easy to digest and assimilate into the body. The place where I read this at said it was the easiest form of protein to assimilate into the body. Is this a faster absorbing protein than they claim whey protein is??? What are the good and bads of hemp protein??? Thanks for the help.

Where did u read this? I beleive whey is the easiest to digest

Whole Foods Market has hemp seed nut...it tastes great and goes well with a salad or mixed with a peanut butter sandwich.

The Hemp plant is a pretty amazing plant...its a shame that retards in this country have suppressed it for so long.

I haven't heard of many negatives of it as a protein supplement, but I still use whey as my main and Hemp See Nut as protein booster here and there.

Its a portein that has its place, but it is def not the easiest to digest. Off the top of my head Gemma protein (from peas) is suppose to be more bioavaliable than hemp. That an its amino acid profile imo is kind of poor. But like i said they all have there place.

Alright, you've peaked my interest. So I just did what you should have done in the first place and googled it. Found this site...

http://www.hempprotein.us/ingredients.html

2.2 grams of omega 6 & 5.1 grams of dietary fiber is kind of unusual for a protein powder, but I like it.

I'm actually going to see if my buddy over at Lindberg's carries this, I'll give it a whurl.

I did google where do you think I read the info in my first post at????

Then why did you even ask the question and make the thread in the first place?

LMAO!

Um I dont know maybe because this is a fucking forum and in a forum you discuss things I dont know. I wanted to know if anyone agreeded with what I read.

Back