Media Helwani show lineup.

Wouldn’t surprise me. But I don’t remember exactly.
Found it.

Where Fitch’s affability wanes is when the question of steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs comes up. It’s clear just from his voice that his competitive desire is fierce, and he takes umbrage at anyone that would disrespect the sport and its athletes by cheating. He is not only prepared to condemn those that use steroids, he also offers up solutions to combat the problem.

I THINK IT’S COWARDLY TO USE THEM. I DON’T THINK IT’S NECESSARY, I THINK THOSE THAT USE THEM ARE WEAKER-MINDED. BUT I THINK [THE UFC] SHOULD BE DOING MORE ABOUT IT. I THINK THEY SHOULD PAY A LITTLE GREATER EXPENSE TO GET BETTER TESTING. I THINK BLOOD TESTS WOULD BE MUCH BETTER RATHER THAN URINE TESTS. THEY COULD DO THE BLOOD TEST THE WEEK BEFORE WHEN THEY DO OUR BLOOD MEDICALS FOR HIV AND HEP C.

ALSO, [THERE SHOULD BE] STIFFER FINES. I THINK THE ATHLETIC COMMISSION FINING THEM A LITTLE BIT, I DON’T THINK IT’S ENOUGH. I THINK UFC SHOULD MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF GUYS THAT GET CAUGHT CHEATING. TAKE 50% REDUCTION IN THEIR PURSES FOR THE REST OF THEIR CAREER IF THEY GET CAUGHT. SOMETHING THAT’S ACTUALLY GOING TO STAY AND STICK. THAT TAKES AWAY THE EXCUSE OF ‘OH WELL, EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT AND I’M HERE TO MAKE MONEY’. WELL NOW IF YOU GET CAUGHT, YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE 50% LESS MONEY FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER. I THINK THAT WOULD BE A BIG [DETERRENT] FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO CHEAT.”

<SelenaWow>

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/jon-fitch-fails-post-wsof-16-drug-test-faces-fines-and-suspension

<{cruzshake}>

Found it.

Where Fitch’s affability wanes is when the question of steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs comes up. It’s clear just from his voice that his competitive desire is fierce, and he takes umbrage at anyone that would disrespect the sport and its athletes by cheating. He is not only prepared to condemn those that use steroids, he also offers up solutions to combat the problem.

I THINK IT’S COWARDLY TO USE THEM. I DON’T THINK IT’S NECESSARY, I THINK THOSE THAT USE THEM ARE WEAKER-MINDED. BUT I THINK [THE UFC] SHOULD BE DOING MORE ABOUT IT. I THINK THEY SHOULD PAY A LITTLE GREATER EXPENSE TO GET BETTER TESTING. I THINK BLOOD TESTS WOULD BE MUCH BETTER RATHER THAN URINE TESTS. THEY COULD DO THE BLOOD TEST THE WEEK BEFORE WHEN THEY DO OUR BLOOD MEDICALS FOR HIV AND HEP C.

ALSO, [THERE SHOULD BE] STIFFER FINES. I THINK THE ATHLETIC COMMISSION FINING THEM A LITTLE BIT, I DON’T THINK IT’S ENOUGH. I THINK UFC SHOULD MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF GUYS THAT GET CAUGHT CHEATING. TAKE 50% REDUCTION IN THEIR PURSES FOR THE REST OF THEIR CAREER IF THEY GET CAUGHT. SOMETHING THAT’S ACTUALLY GOING TO STAY AND STICK. THAT TAKES AWAY THE EXCUSE OF ‘OH WELL, EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT AND I’M HERE TO MAKE MONEY’. WELL NOW IF YOU GET CAUGHT, YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE 50% LESS MONEY FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER. I THINK THAT WOULD BE A BIG [DETERRENT] FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO CHEAT.”

<SelenaWow>

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/jon-fitch-fails-post-wsof-16-drug-test-faces-fines-and-suspension

<{cruzshake}>
<6>

What pisses me off about Ariel is his fake enthusiasm

He raises his voice to sound excited but there's no emotion in it. It just sounds like an autistic kid screeching

What pisses me off about Ariel is his fake enthusiasm

He raises his voice to sound excited but there's no emotion in it. It just sounds like an autistic kid screeching
He is a weasel.Always has instigated manufactured bs between fighters to get the hot takes and views. Tito was one of the first ones to call him out on that.

Back