Helwani: Next HW Title Fight Should be DC v Stipe 3 in Cleveland

No. It should be Miocic vs Ngannou 2 somewhere in Africa or France.

DC should just retire.

He'll lose to Stipe again and probably cry in the octagon.

<DCrying> <DCrying> <DCrying>

This is a bad fight. If DC wins he will retire for sure. Then Stipe is worth nothing after being beaten by a bloated by an already fat LHW. And it will most likely be Stipe vs Francis for the HW title if DC vacates it.

Personally don't care for a 3rd one bit. Holding the division up for someone that's just going to retire...

Personally don't care for a 3rd one bit. Holding the division up for someone that's just going to retire...
Holding it up from who that doesn’t already have an L to Stipe or DC in a title fight?

Holding it up from who that doesn’t already have an L to Stipe or DC in a title fight?

Doesn't really matter if they've got the L too Stipe too me. Been a few years and see a few changes in fighters that I feel could make it interesting.

Why do you feel they should run it back again?
I'd rather DC vs Francis for title shot.

Helwani wants it to be in Cleveland because he loved how loud and crazy the crowd was last time. If DC tried poking Stipe's eyes there, you might actually get fans storming the Octagon and dispensing mob justice.

Helwani wants it to be in Cleveland because he loved how loud and crazy the crowd was last time. If DC tried poking Stipe's eyes there, you might actually get fans storming the Octagon and dispensing mob justice.
Still one of the loudest crowds you’ll hear on tape at a ufc event, it was ridiculous being there

I'd say no, but there's not really any hw contenders aside from Ngannou, and stipe damn near stole his soul last time they fought.

Doesn't really matter if they've got the L too Stipe too me. Been a few years and see a few changes in fighters that I feel could make it interesting.

Why do you feel they should run it back again?
I'd rather DC vs Francis for title shot.
OK, and that holds Stipe up from fighting, to your logic. And to fight someone he's already beaten before either way. At least with the DC trilogy, you could say DC has a win over Stipe, with Francis, has his cardio changed any since that first fight?

Also if we go back to January 20th 2018 DC is 3-1 with a win over Stipe and Francis is 3-2 with back to back losses with one of them being to Stipe. DC is the right fight if he wants it.

OK, and that holds Stipe up from fighting, to your logic. And to fight someone he's already beaten before either way. At least with the DC trilogy, you could say DC has a win over Stipe, with Francis, has his cardio changed any since that first fight?

Also if we go back to January 20th 2018 DC is 3-1 with a win over Stipe and Francis is 3-2 with back to back losses with one of them being to Stipe. DC is the right fight if he wants it.

I'm also going of Stipes eye damage and lay off time. If dc can fight why not do a number 1 contender? Shows if Francis has improved and how dc handles another heavyweight.

makes sense. last one was on daniels terms pretty much, he tried getting other fights and only did the rematch when he had no other options lol. kind of made him look bad when youre saying ur p4p #1 and a GOAT but you try getting out of a fight.

then the fight happened and he got knocked out. stipe out strategized and gritted it out. do this one in cleveland! put a few more HW fights on the card

I'm also going of Stipes eye damage and lay off time. If dc can fight why not do a number 1 contender? Shows if Francis has improved and how dc handles another heavyweight.
Because DC only is looking to do 1 more fight in his career

Because DC only is looking to do 1 more fight in his career

Why should it be for the title if he's just gonna retire and vacate it? If he intended on defending it once, I get.

Gsp at middleweight all over again, Smdh.

Back