Help with pain.

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by VegasFighter**, Oct 28, 2005.

1. VegasFighter**

VegasFighter** Brown Belt

After rolling last night, I have this weird pain Dead center in the middle of my chest. Feels lke a bruise i guess, but theres no mark.. hurts when i strech or lean over or anything. any help with what this might be, or how long it take to feel better. its not unbearable, just never had it before

2. Gsoares2***

Gsoares2*** Banned Banned

sternum pain... maybe some one did a knee ride.. or dug the knee into your chest.

Ive had it before. Give it a week or two and you should feel better. Dont roll to hard, and if a guy gets knee on the belly stop everything your doing and get that knee off... it will help your defense on knee on the belly and it will save your self from further injury.

If the pain gets bad or if the pain is in your ribs... go see a doc.

3. VegasFighter**

VegasFighter** Brown Belt

yeh, we do alot of knee on belly stuff. thats prolly what it is. thanks much

4. b0b

b0b Banned Banned

I got the same thing, on my right rib. I think it is a bruise or torn cartiliage. When we were practicing hip throws, the guy throwing me fell forward and his knee went right in to my rib

5. bjjfighter91

bjjfighter91 Blue Belt

oh i get them all the time since im the smallest one there by like 40+ pounds