help..please

RedFox89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
ok i really need help to get away from all the shit foods and form a healthy diet. theres just a lot of problems though and i dont know what healthy foods to eat. My day is busy mostly with school, wrestling, then studying..i dont know how to cook..and my parents are working or doing something all the time..if anyone could tell me what to eat throughout the whole day, it would greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.

Saying you don't know how to cook is probably more like you have never tried to cook. It's pretty easy to make basic, healthy, fast meals. For example, pasta, spagetti sause, ground beef. Brown the beef, pour in the sause, boil the pasta, combine. Or another of my favorites, chili, dump chili beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sause and ground beef in a crock pot for 10 hours and you are done. Go buy a foreman grill for $15 and make hamburger, grilled chicken, fish, or whatever you can think of in like 5 minutes.

As for what to eat throughout the day: Start with a good breakfast, oatmael (not the flavored packs) or a protein shake is a good choice

then in 3-4 hour intervals have a 300-400 calorie meal, pasta, chicken, rice, hamburger, vegetables

you can substitute 1 or 2 meals a day with meal replacements if that is easier. Powders preferably, bars if you have to.

Nimrod321 said:
Saying you don't know how to cook is probably more like you have never tried to cook. It's pretty easy to make basic, healthy, fast meals. For example, pasta, spagetti sause, ground beef. Brown the beef, pour in the sause, boil the pasta, combine. Or another of my favorites, chili, dump chili beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sause and ground beef in a crock pot for 10 hours and you are done. Go buy a foreman grill for $15 and make hamburger, grilled chicken, fish, or whatever you can think of in like 5 minutes.

As for what to eat throughout the day: Start with a good breakfast, oatmael (not the flavored packs) or a protein shake is a good choice

then in 3-4 hour intervals have a 300-400 calorie meal, pasta, chicken, rice, hamburger, vegetables

you can substitute 1 or 2 meals a day with meal replacements if that is easier. Powders preferably, bars if you have to.

yes your right i have never tried to cook but i havnt had a lot of time..and im 16. My high school has a salad bar with cottage cheese toppings, so do you recommend I have that for lunch? I know this sounds stupid but I have thought about the crackings eggs in the cup and drinking it for protein for breakfast.. :redface:

Buy Precision Nutrition.

RedFox89 said:
yes your right i have never tried to cook but i havnt had a lot of time..and im 16.

Cooking is fun. You should learn to cook. This is basic-life-skills 101. Its easy and fun, once you get the hang of things.

Back