Relationship Help me

So I have a problem guys.
Started boxing and BJJ again.
I try to get back in shape and mostly get away from my SUPER NEEDY GF a couple nights a week.

But now, this psycho want to come and take boxing lessons to spend more time with me.

Tried to scare her away by saying the gym was in the ghetto and was kind of a shit hole.
(She grew up in a ski ressort because her dad is rich)
So thought this be enough to change her mind.
But didn't work.

Help me.ll

Ok, now im on your side here sir.
Its either time to leave or to tell her the truth about why you go.

Now I feel bad about my previous comments because you didn't tell me she was a Clingon lol

Pics of the girl?

And evidence of the no gag reflex

does she squirt and do anal?
If so she’s a keeper

Just tell her straight up this is your guy time. You want to hang with the dudes and work out.

Maybe ask her to have dinner ready when you get home. It'll give her something to do in the meantime.
Im the cook in this relationship...

She's already read this and is planning to cripple you like in Misery

How much money she has?

Love is measured in the size of bank account

So I have a problem guys.
Started boxing and BJJ again.
I try to get back in shape and mostly get away from my SUPER NEEDY GF a couple nights a week.

But now, this psycho want to come and take boxing lessons to spend more time with me.

Tried to scare her away by saying the gym was in the ghetto and was kind of a shit hole.
(She grew up in a ski ressort because her dad is rich)
So thought this be enough to change her mind.
But didn't work.

Help me.ll
don't know why men can't stand up to women, she'll probably have four of your kids in a few years and you'll be completely brainwashed by her, I've seen it quite a few times. Yes, and I've been asked to get in the middle of shit like that and ended up with both of them pissed at me for years. Figure it out yourself bucko.

Be an adult and tell her that you want to have some hobbies that are just yours and it has nothing to do with her

If this isn't a serious relationship, either firmly tell her no or just ride it out. She will probably give up or leave you for another guy in the gym.

Back