Help me straighten out this MESS!

I think you are trying to make an interesting point here, but the way you format your words and use punctuation reads like a cross between instructions for putting together a gas grill and a complex schematic diagram.

Sir: you trust BoxRec?? I'm unsure there. Some entities call it for the IBO as well. Nah. I've been wanting to make this a project for a while now as is.
Boxrec has the lineages of all of the titles. Not sure if thats what you're asking.

WklySports: No. You make a argument to degrade your neighbor and nothing else to your scheme..

All: Pay attention to the format please. We are looking to substantiate the CHAMPIONS of the WBA so far. First champs. Duel/Tri count for NOTHING. "Super champ" IS First champ. Single and supreme champions only.

WklySports: No. You make a argument to degrade your neighbor and nothing else to your scheme..
Its not an insult. You told a story about trouble you were having being permanently kicked off your public transit bus system. In that story I thought you stated you were disabled veteran.????

^ Well....in that case thank-YOU for half remembering. Bus case true. Veteran true. Disabled thankfully not so..

If thats really him then while his writing style is god awful, I think we should at least respect a man who is willing to get in the ring.

Even going 1-12, its still cool to say you got in there and fought.

He does have balls, I'll give him that.

@Kovalev's "Man Bag" just noticed you're in PA. Next time you make it down to the city hmu on here. You're welcome to come to the gym and meet some people depending on who's around at the time.

I'm actually heading out to Akron to wrap hands and corner a couple MMA fighters I coach next Saturday, as well.

If thats really him then while his writing style is god awful, I think we should at least respect a man who is willing to get in the ring.

Even going 1-12, its still cool to say you got in there and fought.
Yup you prob posted this before you saw my post.

I was legit trying to figure out wth he was doing lmao. He's posted a few of these.

Back