HELP ME: Smart Phone.

Get an app called "Should I answer?"

It's very useful for blocking all the robocalls you're about to get.

Also adblock browser is nice, since sherdog can't seem to keep advertisers from hijacking your browser, and chrome doesn't allow extensions on your phone.

There's also an app called screaming goats which is really useful when you need to hear goats scream.

Meh, they've gone downhill hard since Lenovo purchased them. Just another Chinese phone company I would avoid at this point. If taking that risk I would go Oneplus or Huawei.

Google/HTC, Samsung, and LG are the lonely killers, now.
That they do but that razr4 looks good. I haven't searched for the internals yet.

I'll just add a couple I use that I didn't see yet -
-VNC Viewer - can control your PC from your phone, needs VNC Server installed and running on the PC
-PCVolumeMixer - another PC control app, just does volume though, simpler and lighter than using VNC. Also needs a program running on the PC as a server (small)
-File Manager+ - I use this app to install apks from my phone's storage, though you have to check an option allowing this in Settings
-Rocket Player - just a music playing app, not sure if it is better than VLC android app. I use it since it plays .flac files and has folder sorting which I prefer to album or artist sorting

Back