Help me sherdog find this movie scene!

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Theres a scene where theres 2 guys who i think might be cops? They capture the bad guys and the cops at the scene let one of the guys punch one of the bad guys. Like a free punch and the bad guy just takes it like it did nothing. Then the other main actor punches and knocks the guy out. Its s comedy. Owen wilson might be the actor with a weak punch but im not sure... help me guys. I remember this scene barely and just wan know what exctly its from!

I think the movie was called "Jonathan Goulet gets arrested by Jake Shields and Dan Henderson."

Theres a scene where theres 2 guys who i think might be cops? They capture the bad guys and the cops at the scene let one of the guys punch one of the bad guys. Like a free punch and the bad guy just takes it like it did nothing. Then the other main actor punches and knocks the guy out. Its s comedy. Owen wilson might be the actor with a weak punch but im not sure... help me guys. I remember this scene barely and just wan know what exctly its from!
I rememeber this scene too but I don't think it was a cop movie. Maybe a spy one

sleepless in seattle.

Was Eddie Murphy in the movie ?
Then I spy, if so

Last edited:
Almost sounds like this but its not

Back