Help me remember the name of a anime.

Kframe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am trying to remember the name of a Anime I watched back in college. It would be late 90s early 2000s.

So I cant remember any of the character names, or the show title but I remember a few specific plot points and such.

Namely it was about a teenage boy. He was a nice guy, a bit naïve. He starts getting attacked by robots, and he crosses his arms and slams his fist to his shoulders and shouts, "Change On!" and his body changes into a robot.

He ends up having to kill 2 robots he identified as his brothers, as they got captured and had evil programming implanted in them.

In the end, it is discovered he was made with only "Good" programming. He is captured at the end by the bad guy, and has "Evil" programming inserted into him, in a effort to make him a puppet of the bad guy. However it backfires, as it grants him true sentience.

So can anyone tell me the name of this anime? For the life of me I cant remember the name or any character names of it.

I also remember a character. She was a female, who changes into a robot that shoots lasers from her breasts...(damn weird Japanese)

Kikaider?

tumblr_mwfys6zLHk1qaswhdo1_500.gif

Man La blue girl sucked eheheh

you know,when i first watched Urotsukidoji:legend of the overfiend,that shit blew my mind in 1996. I couldnt believe someone would make that shit. Still,the story was so good.

Man La blue girl sucked eheheh

you know,when i first watched Urotsukidoji:legend of the overfiend,that shit blew my mind in 1996. I couldnt believe someone would make that shit. Still,the story was so good.

This was the first hentai I ever saw

I was like 12

Kikaider?

tumblr_mwfys6zLHk1qaswhdo1_500.gif

I remember when this played on Toonami way back in the day. My younger brother was huge into it but I couldn't get past the 1960's art style. I ended up watching the anime in its entirety for the first time probably ten years later and was blown away by how dark the story was. Not something you would expect from something that looks so cartoony and kid-friendly. Great anime.

It used to be a live action show long time ago. There are remastered DVDs, I think.

Back