• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help me find this music video (obscure early 90s alt metal) for sexual favors

HHJ

Devil Djinn Satan Jiri
@plutonium
Reaction score
This sucks. OK i dont have much info,i barely remember this. If your under 30 yrs old dont even bother trying to figure this shit out. Back around '94 - '95 this video got heavy rotation on the Box network was kinda like a MTV channel but it was all music where you call in to request the video. I THINK the bands name was NATURE,but it mightve just been the song.There was a bald lead singer,and there lots of eclectic camera flashes and a monkey doll playing cymbals was in the video alot. It was some alternative metal style,but i dont recall it being like korn wigger stuff..it kinda predated when that stuff was popular. Anyway i will pretty much blow anyone who figures it out,so its worth it..I doubt the song even is that good but i NEED to know what it is anyway. In the pre internet days it was difficult to find out about bands...I remember hearing Melvins - Stoner witch when it came out and it took me like 5 yrs to figure out who that band was and what it was called.

was it Live? I mean the band Live?

The only thing I can think of with the monkey beating the cymbals from that time is a Nirvana song called Sliver

This is 87 and not metal but it does have Nature in the lyrics and a monkey playing a flute.

its some obscure one hit wonder

I don't think this song exists and you are just leading us on a wild-goose chase for your own sick pleasure. Shame on you.

if you were high when you saw the video than you probably just saw the nirvana video and thought he was saying something different instead of nature

here is nature just because

I was looking for it, and just found it myself by pure luck.

Natural One - folk implosion

Your welcome, if your still looking for it at least. =)

I was looking for it, and just found it myself by pure luck.

Natural One - folk implosion

Your welcome, if your still looking for it at least. =)
Mostly known from the movie Kids but that was not what the TS is looking for since hes looking for a bald singer

That is what I am thinking. I seem to remember something with monkey's playing cymbals.

And or Smashing Pumpkins. I think they had a monkey playing cymbals too.
First thing I thought was Smashing Pumpkins, but then buddy posted the Nirvana video and I thought I must have been thinking of that monkey..... hmmm

Mostly known from the movie Kids but that was not what the TS is looking for since hes looking for a bald singer
Oops, hehe. I didn't really read his message all the way. Was in a messy search for that song and noticed from skimmy he also mentioned nature which sounded familiar, and also the monkey clapping thingy was in the songs video as well.

This sucks. OK i dont have much info,i barely remember this. If your under 30 yrs old dont even bother trying to figure this shit out. Back around '94 - '95 this video got heavy rotation on the Box network was kinda like a MTV channel but it was all music where you call in to request the video. I THINK the bands name was NATURE,but it mightve just been the song.There was a bald lead singer,and there lots of eclectic camera flashes and a monkey doll playing cymbals was in the video alot. It was some alternative metal style,but i dont recall it being like korn wigger stuff..it kinda predated when that stuff was popular. Anyway i will pretty much blow anyone who figures it out,so its worth it..I doubt the song even is that good but i NEED to know what it is anyway. In the pre internet days it was difficult to find out about bands...I remember hearing Melvins - Stoner witch when it came out and it took me like 5 yrs to figure out who that band was and what it was called.
Here's the video of the song that dude above me found

Man i aint never gonna find this stupid song,its been like 25 fuckin yrs already

I guess none of you are gonna get blown by me :(

Man i aint never gonna find this stupid song,its been like 25 fuckin yrs already

I guess none of you are gonna get blown by me :(
Any lyric at all?

You sure Nature is in the band or song title?
Wasn't there a Tool video with a bald fat guy and camera flashes

Back