• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help me fight off thoughts of pork ribs

I got a MAD hankering for red meat or yummy Honey Garlic dipped pork ribs

OMG I want it so bad but two things

1: I'm poor

2: I want to eat healthy and have plenty of boring vegetables at home etc

OMG I haven't shook this craving and been trying all afternoon
Clippy you are in luck as I am in the mood to buy you some pork ribs to eat tonight.

Do you have Skip the Dishes or Uber Eats where you live because if you PM me I will order them for you and you can track their arrival. This offer is only valid for Clippy, just because and unfortunately it has to be tied to one of those two App's since I don't want to do more work than that.

And Clippy has to agree to post pictures of his feast when it arrives!!

giphy-2-2.gif

8f7829e4afc0991bdbb49f11cd20683e.gif

ribs5.gif

Clippy you are in luck as I am in the mood to buy you some pork ribs to eat tonight.

Do you have Skip the Dishes or Uber Eats where you live because if you PM me I will order them for you and you can track their arrival. This offer is only valid for Clippy, just because and unfortunately it has to be tied to one of those two App's since I don't want to do more work than that.

And Clippy has to agree to post pictures of his feast when it arrives!!

giphy-2-2.gif

8f7829e4afc0991bdbb49f11cd20683e.gif

ribs5.gif

What a generous offer and much appreciated!

People are awesome sometimes!

However I live in a random small Canadian city and not only do we not have these places, I literally never heard of em :/

Costco ribs it is!

What a generous offer and much appreciated!

People are awesome sometimes!

However I live in a random small Canadian city and not only do we not have these places, I literally never heard of em :/

Costco ribs it is!
they are food delivery Apps and Im Canadian too and Skip the Dishes is pretty big across Canada even in relatively small towns. My brother lives in a town of less than 100,000 people and the App works there. But it is your call. Enjoy Costco, as they have great ribs!!!

they are food delivery Apps and Im Canadian too and Skip the Dishes is pretty big across Canada even in relatively small towns. My brother lives in a town of less than 100,000 people and the App works there. But it is your call. Enjoy Costco, as they have great ribs!!!

omg you're saying a town of 100, ooo people is small :eek:

Let me break it down for you, I live in a CITY of 67,575

On the east coast of Canadaland

Well side ribs are cheap and good in teh slow cooker if money is an issue.

Pork ribs are cheap at my grocery store. They run specials all of the time.

I got a MAD hankering for red meat or yummy Honey Garlic dipped pork ribs

OMG I want it so bad but two things

1: I'm poor

2: I want to eat healthy and have plenty of boring vegetables at home etc

OMG I haven't shook this craving and been trying all afternoon

You just need a knife and a farm nearby. Accidental pig slaughter happens all the time...

Have a salad, ya fat bastards.

omg you're saying a town of 100, ooo people is small :eek:

Let me break it down for you, I live in a CITY of 67,575

On the east coast of Canadaland
Well I did say less than 100,000 for my brothers town so yours at almost 70,000 is not that small.

Skip The Dishes is in Eastern Canada. If you go here (https://www.skipthedishes.com/) and scroll down you will see a map showing where exactly they are in Canada.

@Clippy tricked us all into wanting ribs and steaks. I'm doing a prime rib this weekend now.
Funnily enough of all the meats I have cooked, i have never cooked a Prime Rib. I am thinking that is because it is generally best done baked in the oven and for me cooking meats is all about my grill. And I know you can do indirect heat in the bbq but generally it would always be better to just do it in the oven where the heat is more controlled, rather than doing that.

How do you cook yours?

Well I did say less than 100,000 for my brothers town so yours at almost 70,000 is not that small.

Skip The Dishes is in Eastern Canada. If you go here (https://www.skipthedishes.com/) and scroll down you will see a map showing where exactly they are in Canada.

Funnily enough of all the meats I have cooked, i have never cooked a Prime Rib. I am thinking that is because it is generally best done baked in the oven and for me cooking meats is all about my grill. And I know you can do indirect heat in the bbq but generally it would always be better to just do it in the oven where the heat is more controlled, rather than doing that.

How do you cook yours?

SkipTheDishes is currently not available in your area.
Please check back soon.

How do you cook yours?

I love to grill a prime rib. Turns out great!

I like mine like this

glazurowane-zeberka-w-marynacie-434998.jpg

Back