• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help looking for particular music vid w/ vaporwave aesthetic in it

deltapapha

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
there is a really popular youtube music vid, with millions of views (at least 10 but maybe 100 million, can't remember) where the whole video is done in vaporwave animation/aesthetic. And I can't remember the name of it or any of the words in the song. I just remember some guy in bed and daydreaming of naked women (which appear around him in bed) but he suddenly gets bored with that and decides to leave, find his friend and go clubbing or something. Video ends with them driving in a sports car (or surfing on the sports car) in the air or something with some girls they met while out clubbing.

Anyone got any idea which song I might be thinking of?

This is NOT from the video obvious but is a sort of example of the kind of aesthetic in the video

Synthwave-and-Vaporwave-Tutorial-Look-of-Synthwave.jpg

come on guys, yall are fricking useless. Nobody knows what song I am talking about?

Back