Help looking for new gloves.

kmma

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm 5'8"
125 lbs.
Been kickboxing for a year now using the cheap everlast protex2 gloves from dicks.
Looking for good quality training/sparring gloves under $100.
Leave your opinions on these option i looking at and other gloves you would reccomend. Thanks!

Twins Special Boxing Glove w/ Wrist Strap

Fighting Sports Tri-Tech Bag/Sparring Gloves | Punch Mitt Training Gloves | Punch Mitts | Aerobic Boxing & Kickboxing from Title Boxing

TITLE GEL Hook-and-Loop World Training Gloves | TITLE GEL Equipment | TITLE Brands from Title Boxing

I'd recommend Hayabusa's 16oz sparring gloves. They are quite amazing.

The Title World Gel are a BIG step up from Protex2.
You wouldn't be sorry.

The Hayabusa gloves aren't that great for sparring, the padding is pretty dense.

The Ringside IMF Tech are excellent sparring gloves and you can use them for the bag also. They cost around 100 bucks. Or if you're gonna do Kick Boxing you could just take one of those Muay Thai style gloves. Fairtex, Twins, King. They range from 50 (Twins) up to 90 (Fairtex) bucks.

whats a trusted site to get real twins cause i know theres a lot of bootleg ones.

I got Boon gloves from muaythaifighting.com. I've been using them for about 6 months and they're very properly worn in and I feel like they will last a long time.

They're the same quality as Twins or Top King (after trying my friend's Top Kings I'd say they are even better) only a bit cheaper. With shipping the cost was like 60 dollars.

but only at muaythaifighting, every other place has them at a much steeper price.

The Hayabusa gloves aren't that great for sparring, the padding is pretty dense.

The Ringside IMF Tech are excellent sparring gloves and you can use them for the bag also. They cost around 100 bucks. Or if you're gonna do Kick Boxing you could just take one of those Muay Thai style gloves. Fairtex, Twins, King. They range from 50 (Twins) up to 90 (Fairtex) bucks.

He can still buy the miscolored SE version for 40 bucks. They're some sort of synthetic leather but nobody has had anything negative to say about that yet.

I'd go for the twins gloves, used them and they get my approval :D

Thanks for all the suggestions. What do you guys think of Windys? Would you take those over twins?

id say Hayabusa, or Built to fight Injected foams are nice

I would not recommend the hayabusas. I've had mine for a month, training 3-4 days a week...there are loose threads everywhere and the leather is already cracking up. I'll be amazed if I can get 6 months out of them.

Yeah thanks for the heads up. i leaning towards the twins.

Yeah thanks for the heads up. i leaning towards the twins.

If you get twins, go for 14 oz, 16 oz ones are huge!
My 14s are still significantly larger than my 16oz hayabusas.

Back