Help! Annoying co-worker gets away with doing nothing

I wouldn't expect Burger King managers to be competent.

Why you let her get to you? Don't let her bother you. Worry about doing your work. Say hi. Be nice. Stop being petty. And give your boss your ass and you will get paid more.
Don't listen to this bullshit. This is why people act like her.

You're a hater.

What she does is good enough for her, and not good enough for you. So you don't do what she does. You're both doing what's best for you.

Hating her for it, makes you a hater. And kind of a snitch.

I have an annoying co-worker I hated in silence for years doing the same job I do. I joined first, It’s a fat woman that is hardly in the office, full time salary same as me but comes in late, leaves early and is there 4 days a week.

She does half the work I do for the same salary and less knowledgeable. Yet my boss treats us as equals and keeps covering for her. He likes us the same, i hang out with him sometimes. I want to punch her IN THE FACE. I resent every moment. Her cubicle is next to mine, she makes loud personal phone calls all day. I told her keep it down. I totally avoid her all day. I never say hi or bye and keep industry knowledge to myself. I hope she loses her job. But isn't.

I approached my boss a few times and asked where she was when she was missing, he seems to be covering for her. I decreased my work output. I am pissed. If I tell on her too much I will look like a weasel. What should I do?
Is she cute for a fat chick?

My new strategy is to start doing what she is doing then if my boss makes a fuss I'll just point to her and say "oh..like her"?

What do you think?

I think it sounds like my 8 year old students. "But he's eating candy, too!"

Your boss is definitely fucking her or has fucked her in the past and is scared of the repercussions if he fires her. "My boss has standards." He may say that but there are a lot of dudes out there who simply need a wet hole, the outer package matters not.

I think it sounds like my 8 year old students. "But he's eating candy, too!"

Your boss is definitely fucking her or has fucked her in the past and is scared of the repercussions if he fires her. "My boss has standards." He may say that but there are a lot of dudes out there who simply need a wet hole, the outer package matters not.

That leaves me with only one option. Filming them in the act. Get them both fired!!!

I can't wait.

I have an annoying co-worker I hated in silence for years doing the same job I do. I joined first, It’s a fat woman that is hardly in the office, full time salary same as me but comes in late, leaves early and is there 4 days a week.

She does half the work I do for the same salary and less knowledgeable. Yet my boss treats us as equals and keeps covering for her. He likes us the same, i hang out with him sometimes. I want to punch her IN THE FACE. I resent every moment. Her cubicle is next to mine, she makes loud personal phone calls all day. I told her keep it down. I totally avoid her all day. I never say hi or bye and keep industry knowledge to myself. I hope she loses her job. But isn't.

I approached my boss a few times and asked where she was when she was missing, he seems to be covering for her. I decreased my work output. I am pissed. If I tell on her too much I will look like a weasel. What should I do?

You pretty much described my hell the last 2 years, pretty much word for word that finally ended back in June. The only exception is she was buddy buddy with the boss who refused, after repeatedly showing her the co-worker's extreme laziness, to do anything about it. The only thing that helped in the end was the department finally switched to a different boss, and the lazy worked was moved out. I feel for you TS, I know how your situation can be.

I post on sherdog most of the day when I'm at work

<{cum@me}>

No she looks like a bag of maggots.
Oh well by all means make that fat bitches life hell you should try to steal her lunch lmao and blame it on ur boss.Number 1 rule to get somebody fired is always instigate.

I only care about Sally-Does-Nothing if we’re competing for a promotion. That’s when I do what you’ve already started TS. I drop subtle but not malicious sounding hints. Example:

“Hey boss, I’m trying to find Sally, I need to make sure we’re running the same report. Have you seen her? Oh not here yet?.. I hope she’s okay. That’s the third day in a row.”

“Hey boss, I finished the TPS report, but I’d like to compare it with Sally’s before I leave. Can you pull it up? Oh she hasn’t turned it in? It was needed by today right? No prob, I’ll just go to her desk and see where she’s at with it. Oh she left early today? I hope she’s okay, she’s been needing to leave early a lot lately.”

“Hey boss, I noticed there’s been a lot of lag time on the computers lately. I had the IT guy look into it. He said that someone’s been playing a lot of World of Warcraft on station 8 whatever that means. It’s probably another business in the building tangling with our WiFi, but I thought you should know. What? Sally is station 8? Well it can’t be Sally. Mr. IT said whoever it is literally plays for hours a day. If it was Sally she’d never be able to get those TPS reports in on time. BTW, do you have her report for that comparison? No, still not done huh? No prob, she should be back from lunch any minute, I’ll just ask her myself. Must have hit traffic on the way back because she left like 50 mins ago.”

*Wait until there is just one slice of pizza in the break room* “Hey Sally, there’s one slice of pizza left in the break room if you want it.” *You know she does. Wait until she enters the break room then, “Hey Boss, no Pizza? Didn’t you hear there was pizza in the break room? If you head there now you should be able to get some.”

“Uh oh. Someone left the coffee pot on all night. It’s caked with burnt coffee. Oh Sally made coffee yesterday? No prob, honest mistake. Tell you what, I’m doing a Starbucks run. Want anything?”

*Next day*

“Whoops! Did someone leave on the coffee pot again last night? No? Then why all the burnt coffee? Oh no one cleaned it...Classic. I forgot who burned it...oh Sally. I’m surprised she didn’t clean it before she left, that’s not like her is it? Oh I remember, she had to leave in a hurry early yesterday, she must have just forgot. Well I’ll clean it because I don’t think Sally’s here yet. That traffics a bear. That’s why I always leave home early. My Mom always said, ‘If you can’t be on time, be early.’ BTW, I was gonna order the office Pizza today. I’ll make sure to save you a slice because I know you missed out last time. I think some people had more helpings than others is all.”

“Out sick? Poor Sally. She has the worst luck. She always seems to get sick on the Fridays before 3 day weekends.”

Last edited:
Back