Hellboy's vt-shorts

KORPSELA

White Belt
Reaction score
Is BadBoy back in business or were Joachim Hansen's shorts just a blast from the past. Where can I get the ones he wore in his Dream 3 fight? Thanks!

I see Bad Boy every once in a while as someones sponsor so im sure he just had black shorts with the Bad Boy logo put on it. Im sure they were custom made for him but they wouldnt be hard to replicate

i'm pretty sure they're back, since theres new shorts on rdfc,tv

yeah the poster above me is right, they probably carry them at casca grossa as well

What fad? Bad Boy has been with MMA from the beginning, sponsoring the likes of Vitor Belfort, Mark Coleman, Ricardo Arona, Mark Kerr, Minotauro, Macaco, Rickson Gracie, Wallid Ismail, Dean Lister, Bob Sapp, Jerome LeBanner, Godoi, etc....

LeBanner is still on the team, and they just signed Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida and Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. Check out BAD BOY.

Hansen probably bought those shorts in Brazil - the ORIGINAL Bad Boy Vale Tudo Shorts are still sold in Brazil, where the manufacturer is. Casca Grossa was purchasing the shorts through a third party who no longer has the license to sell Bad Boy in the USA. Now, Bad Boy is planning to re-release the original design and a new, longer version in the USA through their new website.

The USA tried to kill Bad Boy, but couldn't. Bad Boy lived on, just like MMA; in other countries, in back alleys and on the streets. Every fighter is a Bad Boy at heart. That's why Bad Boy is more than a fad with MMA.

Didn't Bad Boy originate as a skate company (Life's a Beach) or something in the 80s?

What fad? Bad Boy has been with MMA from the beginning, sponsoring the likes of Vitor Belfort, Mark Coleman, Ricardo Arona, Mark Kerr, Minotauro, Macaco, Rickson Gracie, Wallid Ismail, Dean Lister, Bob Sapp, Jerome LeBanner, Godoi, etc....

LeBanner is still on the team, and they just signed Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida and Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. Check out BAD BOY.

Hansen probably bought those shorts in Brazil - the ORIGINAL Bad Boy Vale Tudo Shorts are still sold in Brazil, where the manufacturer is. Casca Grossa was purchasing the shorts through a third party who no longer has the license to sell Bad Boy in the USA. Now, Bad Boy is planning to re-release the original design and a new, longer version in the USA through their new website.

The USA tried to kill Bad Boy, but couldn't. Bad Boy lived on, just like MMA; in other countries, in back alleys and on the streets. Every fighter is a Bad Boy at heart. That's why Bad Boy is more than a fad with MMA.

QFT

Since when did Bad Boy become a fad?

My bad - looks like Hellboy was sponsored by Bad Boy Japan.

im sure you can find them laying around but are they going to try get large and mainstream?

It sucks that the new victor vt shorts wont have the eyes on the back.

I was just going to say Feijao and Diego were rocking Badboy apparel.

It sucks that the new victor vt shorts wont have the eyes on the back.

Actually - they do. Original design and fit, only the front left leg logo has changed. We even went to the original factory to have them made - a small joint on the coast of Brazil that normally caters only to small beachwear companies.

They should be here soon - early July.

Thought I saw them on Diego as well and Saulo was sporting the logo in his corner

Actually - they do. Original design and fit, only the front left leg logo has changed. We even went to the original factory to have them made - a small joint on the coast of Brazil that normally caters only to small beachwear companies.

They should be here soon - early July.

Really?! Thats great!! I hope im not getting to far off topic here, but on the site I saw a cool pair of white vt shorts. It showed some guy wearing them, do you think they will make sume similar to those?

Yeah, Diego was here just yesterday, posing for a photo shoot and picking up a bunch of Bad Boy gear. His shorts in the fight were actually Sprawl, which is why we didn't allow them to print the eyes on his ass. Diego's full on excited about being on the team with Lyoto, Shogun and Feijao.

White VT shorts should be available in a few months - as a Shogun signature series.

Yeah, Diego was here just yesterday, posing for a photo shoot and picking up a bunch of Bad Boy gear. His shorts in the fight were actually Sprawl, which is why we didn't allow them to print the eyes on his ass. Diego's full on excited about being on the team with Lyoto, Shogun and Feijao.

White VT shorts should be available in a few months - as a Shogun signature series.

oh that'll be awesome

Back