Hell yeah Todd Duffee is back

AngryAussie

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
is anyone else excited over this ?

I think hes the Future HW Champ,after some Cardio Training.

20121229104748_1MG_7751.JPG

* EDIT= whats on his Chest tattooed ? Family,Clevage or something.. someone knows ?

I like that fight he had with Alistair Overeem.

I would like to see him fight Brendan Schaub. I think that would end in a KO for sure.

never going be ufc champ but all ways fun to watch

Lol make him fight Overeem again.

He's probably trained his cardio before tbf.

I would like to see him fight Brendan Schaub. I think that would end in a KO for sure.

I was thinking the same thing earlier bro,would be a great fight,I think duffee would win by ko,but would love to see it.

I want to see a Russow rematch, which he'd easily win.

I was high on Duffee back when because he's from my hometown. I still think he could make some noise with the right people behind him.

I want to see a Russow rematch, which he'd easily win.

Could just as easily go other way. Duffee has no chin and the first time someone good hits him it will be lights out again.. and these silly threads will stop.

The man does not have one single win against a good opponent. He's beaten cans, and lost spectacularly to the only decent fighters he has faced.

Come on people, I know his physique is super impressive.. but that doesn't make him great.

Maybe if all the best HW's die in a plane crash. Then Duffee can fight Sylvia for the HW champ belt and win.

Otherwise, not a chance.

Back