Hector Lombard competed at 218 lbs...

PlayTheGame

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...this weekend at ADCC.

Anyone got any pics (couldn't find any)? Sounds pretty crazy to me.

I wonder if he's ever gonna fight in the UFC at 170 with the upcoming IV ban.

He certainely plans on fighting at ww again since he has been calling Rory out big time lately.

allegedly only 18 pounds of it was Hector, the rest is ...

c79b0c.gif

I saw this. I was wondering why he didn't compete at the 194 lb division. I guess with that year ban, he doesn't have to worry bout counting calories.

Also, been away for a few days. Everyone's vcash on this page is 10000? Including mine. Glitch?

I saw this. I was wondering why he didn't compete at the 194 lb division. I guess with that year ban, he doesn't have to worry bout counting calories.

Also, been away for a few days. Everyone's vcash on this page is 10000? Including mine. Glitch?

Nah, mine is still 50

Edit - you are correct

Everyone at 185 and up could fight heavyweight. Crazy stuff.

I want to see Roided Lombard against TRT Vitor at any weight they want.

Anyone know how much he actually was at the weigh-in?
In an interview Hector said he weighed in after a meal and fully clothed, even shoes and was still not even near the mark.
So yeah the guy is not 218, and probably weighing a lot more than he does in cage.
Still wondering how much it was.
And crazy that he was grappling with dudes that big.

Anyone know how much he actually was at the weigh-in?
In an interview Hector said he weighed in after a meal and fully clothed, even shoes and was still not even near the mark.
So yeah the guy is not 218, and probably weighing a lot more than he does in cage.
Still wondering how much it was.
And crazy that he was grappling with dudes that big.

You see the photo's of him? He looks huge and this was a guy who used to cut to MW, I can believe he's 218lbs right now.

I doubt he weighed in exactly at 218 pounds but was for sure blown up.

20150829015122_xandelombard.JPG

He lost to Xande Ribeiro, who is legitimately huge and definitely 99KG.

Back