News Heavyweight crossroads fight between Hunter & Kuzmin in September

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm greatly looking forward to this one as Michael Hunter who's on an impressive winning streak since moving up to heavyweight after losing a cruiserweight title bid to Usyk takes on big unbeaten Russian Sergey Kuzmin on September 14. I love these sorts of fights as both men are already in the top 10 & the winner will be elevated close to world title challenger status.
Kuzmin is coming off what is the best win of his career a ten-round majority nod over the tough, durable Joey Dewejko. And, as an amateur, he owns a first-round KO over fellow unbeaten contender, Joe Joyce.
I think, judging by what I've seen of Hunter lately & what I saw of Kuzmin against Dewejko, that "The Bounty" Hunter has got this one. Kuzmin will be dangerous & the best fighter that Hunter has faced other than Usyk but I think he'll rise to the occasion & outpoint the Russian.

Should be a fun fight and frankly the type of fight id like to see more of. Kind of a crossroads fight for both guys.

I'm greatly looking forward to this one as Michael Hunter who's on an impressive winning streak since moving up to heavyweight after losing a cruiserweight title bid to Usyk takes on big unbeaten Russian Sergey Kuzmin on September 14. I love these sorts of fights as both men are already in the top 10 & the winner will be elevated close to world title challenger status.
Kuzmin is coming off what is the best win of his career a ten-round majority nod over the tough, durable Joey Dewejko. And, as an amateur, he owns a first-round KO over fellow unbeaten contender, Joe Joyce.
I think, judging by what I've seen of Hunter lately & what I saw of Kuzmin against Dewejko, that "The Bounty" Hunter has got this one. Kuzmin will be dangerous & the best fighter that Hunter has faced other than Usyk but I think he'll rise to the occasion & outpoint the Russian.

Should be a good fight. Hunters doing fairly well at HW. How do you think usyk is gonna get on?

Should be a good fight. Hunters doing fairly well at HW. How do you think usyk is gonna get on?

I think Usyk's going to do great.
My problem right now is that I actually like too many heavyweights & I'd hate to see any of them lose. But, it's only a matter of time before they're eventually matched up against one another & someone has to lose.
I'm a huge Wilder fan but I also like Joe Joyce, Usyk & Michael Hunter.

Back