Heavily armed group shows up in Ferguson, "Oath Keepers"

LOOOOOOOOOOL

I can't even give you a serious response right now. It's like your entire reality is Glenn Beck and the Willie Horton commercial.

Oogie boogie little man, all the black people on CNN are the harbingers of the Worldstar apocalypse! Polar bear hunting and white tears for everyone! :icon_lol:

Me- "Crime is the urban problem that kills jobs, kills people, and kills hope. It stems from a cultural problem of acceptance of the problem and blame of behavior and self causes problems on others. The culture of crime and misraised children by a substantial % of people in urban communities absolutely must be changes first, before those enforcing the laws that are ignored in urban areas are expected to be 'nicer' to criminal types. More job and society destroying ridiculous crime = More aggressive run ins with law enforcement seeking perpetrators of said crimes. Harassment from Police in boring suburbs is more of a problem in areas where aggressive law enforcement is 100% obviously needed. The groups loudly yelling and rioting in urban areas should be rioting at crack houses and organizing urban clean ups and construction projects, instead of just using their mouths to be loud and making their community even more broken down.

You- "OMG OMG hahhahaha you think crime is da problem?? I can't even debate witch ya because I can't even debate witch ya because saying something that is obviously true but doesn't allow me to blame others for black problems doesn't even work in my brain.

Sweetheart, you lose. I'm telling you semi to your face (unlike most white people, I would debate this in person) what everybody outside the 8% of black Americans aboard the blame train already knows. Read the CNN comments from the soccer moms and normal people. The WORLD is as tired of urban crime and the now identified 'worldstar' culture as black people are of Police having to be so aggressive in urban areas. Is there a buddy buddy problem with Police that causes them to do shady crap and be unprofessional? Yes, there is. But looking at urban public schools and many of the streets, and even the attitude of many of those who come off those streets into the suburbs as young people, well the truth is the vast majority is not on the side of the crack head screamers at the Bernie Sanders rally. The media is painting you an incorrect picture of how a vast majority of people think. They are coddling the black community like they have been for too long. That needs to end.

I know you can't even debate with me right now. I know.

I cannot edit on this phone and the autocorrect changes words like 'changed' to 'changes,' as I literally just had to change it when it autocorrected. Take a couple 'S's' off, and change them to 'd's.'

Me- "Crime is the urban problem that kills jobs, kills people, and kills hope. It stems from a cultural problem of acceptance of the problem and blame of behavior and self caused problems on others. The culture of crime and misraised children by a substantial % of people in urban communities absolutely must be changed first, before those enforcing the laws that are ignored in urban areas are expected to be 'nicer' to criminal types. More job and society destroying ridiculous crime = More aggressive run ins with law enforcement seeking perpetrators of said crimes. Harassment from Police in boring suburbs is more of a problem than in areas where aggressive law enforcement is 100% obviously needed. The groups loudly yelling and rioting in urban areas should be rioting at crack houses and organizing urban clean ups and construction projects, instead of just using their mouths to be loud while making their community even more broken down.

Fixed.

Everybody involved in this scenario is cray.

How many people have they shot? How many local businesses have they razed and looted? How many people in the streets have they physically assaulted?

None?

Sounds like these gun nuts are the least dangerous group over there. They're doing a far cry better than the police and the protesters.

Back