• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Head Transplant Using AI

humperdoo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Today I’m thrilled to announce BrainBridge, the world’s first concept for a head transplant system, which integrates advanced robotics and artificial intelligence to execute complete head and face transplantation procedures. This state-of-the-art system offers new hope to patients suffering from untreatable conditions such as stage-4 cancer, paralysis, and neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

SciFi movie machine that comes to life. Not sure if this is real but damn it. I'm looking for an African-American donor. One requirement: It has to be 10 inches.

SciFi movie machine that comes to life. Not sure if this is real but damn it. I'm looking for an African-American donor. One requirement: It has to be 10 inches.

They can't even do a proper dong transplant, no chance they do a head one

One requirement: It has to be 10 inches.

Yours is not already 10 inches flaccid? We need to revoke your Sherdog membership

What is the point if you are senile with Alzheimers and Parkinsons disease 🤣

It's not just for those senile. People with money will use this tech for their benefit.

It's just unsure whether this is really true. but it's all over the net and people are talking about it. It just needs proof like a crippled kid who can already use the donor's body.

I have a feeling sooner or later some AI will come up with some groundbreaking genius thing and other retarded AI's will vouch for it and humans will review and realize it was bullshit.

Back