Head Kicks

MT has no Belt system. You been training in Fake gym dude. Transfer to a none belt system gym

With stretching to achieve a greater height or reach, just simple stretching before and after training the best way.

Every little bit helps. If you rush or try too much, when you are just starting out, the likely hood of injury is high.

With stand-up leg stretches (the one were you try and do the splits), a good way to get that little bit more out of your stretch, is to stand on the insides of your feet, instead of having your feet flat on the ground. This will help you that little bit more.

I've even seen them with the sash around their waist. It's more of a level that you fight at, and also has to do with the color of the thai trunks. Even in Thailand there are ranks, but they don't use belts.

Rankings as in top 10 top 20, 50, etc...and championship titles. Just like they do everywhere...

No colored belts or sashes for muay thai in Thailand man.

I train in thailand often, there are no belts or sashes or rankings by color of trunks, I trained with aberdej sit herun who was named Muay thai fight of the century and even he has no rank. you have Nak Muay(fighters) and Kru(teachers) but no ranks.

Back