'Head exploding' UFC commercials - the worst ever?

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
First time I saw it. I thought... 'Are you kidding me? It looks like a lame Internet-made commercial made with photoshop.'

Anyone else agree this is a new low for UFC advertising?

I actually lol'd. Thought it was great. Lol.

It looks like something some dude made as a joke.

But some manager grabbed in some hurry, because he was supposed to deliver some promo 'yesterday'.

Absolutely terrible on every level, but, I'm going to watch the fight no matter what.

It's very stupid. If I were Gus or Jones I'd be offended that they took the promotion of this fight so lightly.

I thought it was great. They've been doing funny viral promos for a while. This one is just on tv. They have the serious one, about the reach, now that sucked.

Well they had to cut a few costs to pay the fighters a little extra, they fired the guy that makes the good hype videos.

When you are using MS Paint for special effects, you need to rethink your message.

I don't get the hate for it. It was entertaining at the very least, definitely didn't expect it when I watched it the first time so I was laughing pretty hard. Took me off guard 'cause they're usually so serious, it's a nice change of pace.

I think Sherdog takes the promos too seriously. As long as people see them, who cares?

no idea why people hate it

maybe it's the cool thing to do idgaf

I liked it not despite its silliness, because of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back