Head but from hell! Uk takeaway shop.

0VkZGCn.gif

That was a straight up assault and he got off too easily. The white guy held his own due to general fitness but he ain't about dat life. He went too easy on someone that suckerbutted him and probably broke his nose. He lacked the instinct to tap into his primal rage and retaliate with knees to the orbital bone.

Typical pussy Brits. Got smashed by a migrant and just took it and let the guy walk off.

Typical pussy Brits. Got smashed by a migrant and just took it and let the guy walk off.

Can't wait for another comment about how a "proper British lad" would've made quick work of that guy.

Face it, Brits are near the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to fighting. They are pathetic and weak.

Can't wait for another comment about how a "proper British lad" would've made quick work of that guy.

Face it, Brits are near the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to fighting. They are pathetic and weak.
Britain is done, that is why there woman are gang raped and immigrant grooming gangs are running rampant. The few that try to bring these issues to the forefront and push for change are silenced and treated like scum. Look at what they did to Tommy Robinson. He is a bit brash but that is what they need. Now they just take it while preaching diversity.

"You think you're the man?"
"I am the man!" (said while being held down and after being smashed into a window.)

Headbutts are pretty underused in fights, IMO. The forehead is hard as fuck.

Injuries in soccer due to head collisions are absolutely ghastly. It really is like taking a bowling ball to the face.

That was a nasty headbutt. The victim could have pressed his advantage but didn't know how to shorten his punch at such close range. Proof that punching takes some skill. Also it was a pretty amateur headbutt too. If you rear back like that against someone who knows how to fight they'll spark you out before you land the butt. Happened to a guy I used to box with. He countered the headbutt with an uppercut, doubling the force. He broke his hand but knocked the guy clean out at the same time.

Last edited:
That was a nasty headbutt. The victim could have pressed his advantage but didn't know how to shorten his punch at such close range. Proof that punching takes some skill. Also it was a pretty amateur headbutt too. If you rear back like that against someone who knows how to fight they'll spark you out before you land the butt. Happened to a guy I used to box with. He countered the headbutt with an uppercut, doubling the force. He broke his hand but knocked the guy clean out at the same time.

there's art and technique to headbutting too. The most underappreciated strike.

The dude in black was a failed friend. Just stood there while is bro gets lit up in the corner.

This.
However, fuck it the world has always been about conflict...one minute you have the British Empire, forcing its own brand of "diversity" around the world and centuries later shit comes around. No point whining about it just embrace the chaos.

I've KO'd a couple of guys with a head butt before.

A good headbutt ends fight instantly by ko.

That buttfuck was nice to watch but no ko.

Nice, I'm a big fan of headbutts. It's a good equalizer when clinching against bigger dudes.

Was the lady asking the black guy if he wanted lemon or vinegar on his fish and chips?

Britain is done, that is why there woman are gang raped and immigrant grooming gangs are running rampant. The few that try to bring these issues to the forefront and push for change are silenced and treated like scum. Look at what they did to Tommy Robinson. He is a bit brash but that is what they need. Now they just take it while preaching diversity.
You do anything to a person of colour and you'll be arrested for committing a hate crime even if you're just defending yourself. I agree the country is fucked but it's not because we're a bunch of pussies that let it happen, it's because we don't want to spend our lives in prison. Is that hard to understand?

Notice how the taller white guy stops helping when he sees the person filming on camera? he was right to restrain the black guy but we can't trust the judicial system to see it that way so he let go. It's not just race issues either, if a gay man gropes your arse it's reasonable behaviour and any reaction is homophobia and therefore a hate crime, but you grab a woman's arse and you'll be arrested for sexual assault and probably after you've taken a severe beating.

The politicians are to blame for this, they promised non-Brits affordable housing so they would come here and vote for them. Meanwhile locals were forced out of their properties by the government to make way for those ethnic minority families.

You do anything to a person of colour and you'll be arrested for committing a hate crime even if you're just defending yourself. I agree the country is fucked but it's not because we're a bunch of pussies that let it happen, it's because we don't want to spend our lives in prison. Is that hard to understand?

Notice how the taller white guy stops helping when he sees the person filming on camera? he was right to restrain the black guy but we can't trust the judicial system to see it that way so he let go. It's not just race issues either, if a gay man gropes your arse it's reasonable behaviour and any reaction is homophobia and therefore a hate crime, but you grab a woman's arse and you'll be arrested for sexual assault and probably after you've taken a severe beating.

The politicians are to blame for this, they promised non-Brits affordable housing so they would come here and vote for them. Meanwhile locals were forced out of their properties by the government to make way for those ethnic minority families.
That’s so fucked up. I’m glad I don’t live in Britain. What a joke that they force locals out of their properties to make room for immigrants.

The guy in this vid is a pussy though. How could you let someone headbut you like that and not fight back?

Back