He should quit ducking his REAL weight class and move up...

GiSP

Canada or USA. I’m an International Man of Misery
Banned
Reaction score
This isn’t going where you think it is... Read on, it’s not that long.

I literally read this countless times every day in here. We all see it. We hear it about Khabib, Holloway, Till, Jones*, and countless others. How many guys literally cut more than 20lbs to fight in whatever division? What about the clowns that cut huge weight, and can’t even make fight weight? Yes Romero, I do mean you.

Ppl shit on fighters all the time saying Fighter X should quit killing himself to cut the weight, and fight at his REAL weight. He’s just ducking the whole Z division. Well, in reading the pbp from last night, and in other threads since then. I’ve read many times that...

Felicia Spencer could cut weight and fight at BW.

What???

She started her career at LW. She already dropped a division. Which she could do. But she took a whole year and a half off to make the drop comfortably. What’s with this insane hypocrisy? She is literally not killing herself to fight smaller women. If she ever wanted to fight in a more mainstream division she had to drop down from LW...Period. She’s undefeated at both weight divisions, btw. Even Cormier can’t make that claim.

She has been fighting in a division where Cyborg was the queen for a decade. And yet she might very well be fighting Cyborg in her next fight. Sounds like a real fucking coward to me, right? Is that the insinuation? Because I can’t figure out any other insinuation from a statement like that. Like the Invicta BW are all killers, right? She was obviously ducking those badass bitches the past 4 years, right?

Is it that thirsty fuckers are pissed off that Fee whooped that Amazonian that they’ve been fapping to ever since they first saw her? I can’t help it if you are an ignorant casual and don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Is it that Fee literally looks like a huge percentage of your average North American women? Not every woman is born with a super model body. Yet how many of those millions of women are top three in the world at anything? How many of you clowns spouting this nonsense are top three in the world at anything? Being the world’s biggest asshole doesn’t count.

Give the woman respect for not killing herself to fight smaller competition. She’s a big boned woman that’s clearly comfortable in her own skin. She should be respected for what she is doing, not ridiculed. And you same assholes making these stupid comments would likely say she was ducking Cyborg if she did fight at BW.

Ronda has been accused of ducking Cyborg for years by being at BW. Until she stepped up, Holly was accused of it, too. She is back at BW, which she says is her real weight division. GDR literally vacated the belt rather than fight Cyborg, and is back at BW. Megan Anderson walks around north of 170. She had to get naked to make weight on Friday. She came in at 145.8.

What the hell are you talking about? Quit being assholes, and either give her the respect she deserves, or just shut the fuck up.

War Fee!

Did you write “It’s not that long” before or after you wrote your long post?

Thought this was about Romero and then you went off on a tangent about a woman I hadn't even heard of before last night's fights.

Is it that thirsty fuckers are pissed off that Fee whooped that Amazonian that they’ve been fapping to ever since they first saw her? I can’t help it if you are an ignorant casual and don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Is it that Fee literally looks like a huge percentage of your average North American women? Not every woman is born with a super model body. Yet how many of those millions of women are top three in the world at anything? How many of you clowns spouting this nonsense are top three in the world at anything? Being the world’s biggest asshole doesn’t count.
LOL ! TS is completely triggered by WMMA D-level athletes

{<jordan}

You are seriously obsessed over this women

I literally read this countless times every day in here. We all see it. We hear it about Khabib, Holloway, Till, Jones*, and countless others. How many guys literally cut more than 20lbs to fight in whatever division? What about the clowns that cut huge weight, and can’t even make fight weight? Yes Romero, I do mean you.

Ppl shit on fighters all the time saying Fighter X should quit killing himself to cut the weight, and fight at his REAL weight. He’s just ducking the whole Z division. Well, in reading the pbp from last night, and in other threads since then. I’ve read many times that...

What???

She started her career at LW. She already dropped a division. Which she could do. But she took a whole year and a half off to make the drop comfortably. What’s with this insane hypocrisy? She is literally not killing herself to fight smaller women. If she ever wanted to fight in a more mainstream division she had to drop down from LW...Period. She’s undefeated at both weight divisions, btw. Even Cormier can’t make that claim.

She has been fighting in a division where Cyborg was the queen for a decade. And yet she might very well be fighting Cyborg in her next fight. Sounds like a real fucking coward to me, right? Is that the insinuation? Because I can’t figure out any other insinuation from a statement like that. Like the Invicta BW are all killers, right? She was obviously ducking those badass bitches the past 4 years, right?

Give the woman respect for not killing herself to fight smaller competition. She’s a big boned woman that’s clearly comfortable in her own skin. She should be respected for what she is doing, not ridiculed. And you same assholes making these stupid comments would likely say she was ducking Cyborg if she did fight at BW.

Ronda has been accused of ducking Cyborg for years by being at BW. Until she stepped up, Holly was accused of it, too. She is back at BW, which she says is her real weight division. GDR literally vacated the belt rather than fight Cyborg, and is back at BW. Megan Anderson walks around north of 170. She had to get naked to make weight on Friday. She came in at 145.8.

What the hell are you talking about? Quit being assholes, and either give her the respect she deserves, or just shut the fuck up.

War Fee!

Do us all a favor, get away from your computer and go outside and get some sunlight

Well that was a stream of consciousness that was probably better left in your head.

What???

War Fee!
you had me at khabib, jones and yoel but you lost me at felicia spencer.

What???

War Fee!
tl/dr

What???

War Fee!
Still claiming not to be a troll???

Back