"He is not the ideal size for a gymnast"

BSquared

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Did anybody else laugh their ass off when Goldie said this after Shawn Jordan did the backflip? I thought it was awesome. It's moments like that that makes me happy Goldie is still an announcer after all these years.

Goldie definitely has his moments, and that was one of them.

I think Goldie is a fun part of the broadcasts. I laughed at that as well. Rogan-Goldberg is a great team.

Frank Shamrock: "Ohhhh huge knee!"

Mike Goldberg: "Big knee!"

Frank Shamrock: "That was a huge knee!"

Mike Goldberg: "That knee was big!"

Yup, great line. Shawn Jordan GOAT HW gymnastics.
2UJ61l.gif

I remember in one of the guida fights (against Gomi I think) rogan was saying somthing about how his long hair could effect his performance. And Goldie said "guida likes his hair long, it gives him strength" rogan- " ah Sampson?"

Nice , actually looks better than a few of GSPs landings

Love Goldie.

In the spirit of some Jones nuthuggers, anybody that doesn't like Goldberg must be an anti-semite!

Goldie is just there to make us laugh with his stupid words.

One of Goldie's and Rogan's best exchanges in my mind was in Thales/Anderson MW Title fight from a few years back...

Anderson starts shoulder rolling and basically dancing as he stalks Thales

Goldberg(emphatically): Anderson Silva doing his best Muhammad Ali!

Rogan: That's not Ali.

Goldberg (just as emphatically) THAT'S Anderson Silva!

Rogan: That's some weirdness.

I can't do it justice but it's damn funny in delivery. Rogan basically refuting the comparison between Anderson's histrionics and Ali and then Goldberg basically saying Anderson is one of a kind and Rogan following it up with- that's some weird shit he's doing. Which it was.

That would make a good t-shirt - "Not Ideal Size for a Gymnast".

I told everyone watching with me that this 261 lb obese guy would do a backflip to celebrate if he won the fight, and they all thought I was being sarcastic.

Good god Goldie is funny. But not in the good way.

Goldie was hilarious last night. Not always the case.

Forgot which fight but someone landed a body shot:

Goldie: "OOOH WHAT A NICE BODY"

Back