He didn't call out Jorges

Besides this one-off, Jorge and Conor are in two different weight classes. I'd rather see Jorge-Usman and Conor-Gaethje.

As a big fan of Masvidal, Conor KO's him clean

surely not right? What's the history there
He said something about the guy at the desk

and then Felder responded very excitedly live on air saying he can get it’

maybe because he claims to be an Irish dragon I dunno?
Probably more because he’s an easy fight

Did you see Jorge sit down with that sheepish expression? Looked proper awkward and ridiculous with that bath robe on. Bet he regretted that.

He knocks his place. Knows when a true alpha steps in there he needs to fall back in line. He's had his fun but thats it. Time for the king to resume his reign.

Imagine him and mcgregor fighting. Jorge wouldn't turn up to any of the pressers lol

Na he will get a title shot against Khabib or Usman

Usmans not a big enough name. Conor only wants the biggest fights now which is either Khabib or Mas for the BMF belt.

Usmans not a big enough name. Conor only wants the biggest fights now which is either Khabib or Mas for the BMF belt.

Yes but there s a chance for a third belt
Conor is the draw card so it makes up for Usman not being as big a draw

Everyone would tune in to watch Conor .

Would be interesting to see how many people watched the Conor vs Cerrone fight

McGregor going for 3 titles is smoke and mirrors. He got one legitimately. All the other shots at the belt have been undeserved and only given so the UFC can market their money boy. He's proven he has no interest in even defending them. It's like Vince McMahon keeping the title on Hogan in the 80's because it was good for business. The charade continues.

McGregor going for 3 titles is smoke and mirrors. He got one legitimately. All the other shots at the belt have been undeserved and only given so the UFC can market their money boy. He's proven he has no interest in even defending them. It's like Vince McMahon keeping the title on Hogan in the 80's because it was good for business. The charade continues.
Eddie is an elite fighter regardless of what anyone says

He would've given both Khabib and Tony hell stylistically

Conor did match up well against him tho

Still feel like Conor needs a tune up fight before Khabib. He didn’t get much ring time in there last night. I think Khabib would smoke Usman FTR and I don’t think it’d be close

Back