Hawks Sparring Gloves *Review*

Eric O

Me > You
@Silver
Reaction score
HAWKS SPARRING GLOVES REVIEW

This is a repost of my review in the MMA Gloves thread because ppl keep PMing me because because they haven't seen my last review.

Pro: Softest Padding Out of all the Sparring Gloves, Soft Leather, solid seems, 4 nifty colors, Padding that is thick enough to actually spar standing up (with a normal head gear) and not have to worry about loosing teeth or breaking your nose.

Cons: Crappy Wrist wrap (mandatory duct taping), soft leather on the piping that will wear out eventually, elastic wrap that goes over your wrist that seems to shred.

Rating: 9 out of 10 Just because they're the first gloves that you can actually spar with at full force and not have to worry about getting a cut or cuncussion.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like the padd thickness. But doesnt look grapple friendly and the finger loops just dont look durable.. too bad about the wrist wrap.. duct tape :eek:

How much were they?

Like $50 a piece shipped if I'm not mistaken. The finger loops are leather and are very durable. Grappling isn't that bad.

I like using them for sparring standing, clinch work, and working takedowns while striking. But lately we've been using therm for everything.

Thes are 10z right? Doesnt a company make a 8 as well?

Thanks for the pics Eric O, appreciate the review.

Back