Hawaii part of America?

TS does enjoy shitting on America though because of little brother syndrome

The Kingdom of Hawaii is sovereign nation invaded and occupied by america as an act of war. Fuck amerikkka.

How Hawaii became part of USA?

And why Hawaii is not considered as country?

So is Guam?

Michener's novel, "Hawaii" is a good read and tells the story of how the American Christian missionaries helped claim the islands. The cool thing about Hawaii is that on a map it resembles a big spluge on bare skin....lol

hawaii-islands-map.jpg

Island girls are so damn fine. Not the mixies like the straight up native ones. Thick bones, thick meat, not an ounce of jiggle when young. Knew a half Japanese, half Hawaiian girl for a while. Had one of the best bodies Ive ever seen in my life. Was straight up insane though. Like legitimately certifiable.

Fuck you guys. Give it to Canada before we take it by polite force.

The Kingdom of Hawaii is sovereign nation invaded and occupied by america as an act of war. Fuck amerikkka.

How many of your friends and family suck from the teet of the American taxpayer?

I honestly wish the US would leave that shitty island alone and leave it to be without protection.

And I wish US citizens would be forbidden from spending their endless tourist dollars there.

Ha, it wouldn't be long until Ho why ee would be begging for a return of the US

They became a part of America because of the Spanish American war and then made a state because of Pearl Harbor.

Much more complicated than that but both of those events had huge influences on Hawaii becoming part of the states.

Back