Having trouble with the armbar? This guys got you covered....

lol-cats_the-fail-is-strong.jpg

I haven't watched all of them, but the achilles lock was the only one that looked like halfway decent technique lol

I can't watch the videos in work, but this thread is still the funniest thing I will read all day. I will study the techniques closely when I get home :icon_chee

Definetly 100% legit......lol

From his MySpace:

Your result for The which MMA Fighter are you Test...
Royce Gracie

You scored 7% Sprawl n Brawl, 64% Lock n Choke, 42% Ground n Pound, and 54% Lay n Pray!

You seem to be very skilled on the ground, but tend to use the standard gracie strategy... which is waiting in the guard until your opponent is tired and then set him up for a submission.

This guy's got some serious skills!

Last edited:
What I can't get over is that his wife is actually pretty hot.

Hot girls are inexplicably attracted to the retired bad boy types who have given up the life of crime, drugs, or general mischief and "made a complete 360" in their lives.

Hot girls are inexplicably attracted to the retired bad boy types who have given up the life of crime, drugs, or general mischief and "made a complete 360" in their lives.

The complete 360 is the best part.

Hahahaha! It was well worth the wait! Quality stuff. Oh, and the person who said his wife is hot, she looks about 13 :eek:

Oh, and the person who said his wife is hot, she looks about 13 :eek:

Also, she's not really attractive at all, in any way.

What WAS attractive though? Oh, that wonderful armbar technique. Masterful.

ahahahahahah thats not his wife thats his sister.

btw, this guys technique is waaaay better:

YouTube - Krav Maga 4 beginners (arm bar)

Yeah, I remember this one-- it's by far the worst. The only reason I wouldn't hate on it nearly as much (because OMG it's awful) is because a) they're kids, so I'd feel bad, and 2) they at least aren't wearing a blackbelt and pretending to be something they aren't.

But yeah. I think his transition to "s-mount" (quotes for even calling that s-mount) is my favorite part because it's so well-intentioned but so awful.

Yeah, I remember this one-- it's by far the worst. The only reason I wouldn't hate on it nearly as much (because OMG it's awful) is because a) they're kids, so I'd feel bad, and 2) they at least aren't wearing a blackbelt and pretending to be something they aren't.

But yeah. I think his transition to "s-mount" (quotes for even calling that s-mount) is my favorite part because it's so well-intentioned but so awful.

yah totally agree with you. for me, its one of the funnier "instructionals" posted. but it doesn't bother me nearly as much as the other one does. in all his videos he is looking off to the side and not into the camera. is he looking at himself in the video or is he reading instructions posted off camera somewhere??? black belt is indeed a nice touch, i wonder if his sister gave it to him as a present for opening a gracie garage.

Last edited:
I dont know what the fuck just happened......I think I can compare that to two gerbils having drunken sex......I want to let everyone know i have a HOT PINK belt in jui jitsu that I received from this "MASTER" ....It took me two weeks of rolling on the carpet with his wife while he looked up moves on youtube.....who wants some of this?? :icon_twis

some guys on mmatv messaged this guy and he said that while he's only a 2 stripe purple :icon_neut in bjj, he chooses to wear his tkd blackbelt instead.

okeeeydoke.

:icon_chee

some guys on mmatv messaged this guy and he said that while he's only a 2 stripe purple :icon_neut in bjj, he chooses to wear his tkd blackbelt instead.

okeeeydoke.

:icon_chee

He is one bad ass purple belt!

Back