Social Having a pet and smoking weed

I don’t need drugs to sync with my pets..but as a kid, I used to occasionally get my dog stoned..

When I was a kid I used to have a black lab that loved getting high
As soon as I fired up a bowl he would rush up the stairs and put his head in my lap sniffing up towards me so i could blow the smoke in his face
He was a big time reefer addict

My dog keeps hassling me for the money I owe him, and he can throw his voice which freaks me out when I'm high, and he keeps a packet of custard creams hidden somewhere but I can never find them I just hear him eat them but every time I look at him he stops munching and looks away, sometimes he creeps up on me and blows my rape whistle really loud in my ear but he does a great sister Theresa impression

I love him

I've heard that the THC stays in cats bodies once they Inhale it.

Don't know if it's true though...

Do you feel you are more in sync with your pet after you smoke a joint ?
Dont smoke anymore but yes

Any drug or psychedelic will increase the psychic connection with your pet.

Not that anyone here will believe me but I used to have a spirit running amok in my house. I ended up destroying it, but prior to this, my cat was always the first one to notice anything happening.

Cats and dogs naturally know whats up.

Being high just puts you more on their level.

My dog keeps hassling me for the money I owe him, and he can throw his voice which freaks me out when I'm high, and he keeps a packet of custard creams hidden somewhere but I can never find them I just hear him eat them but every time I look at him he stops munching and looks away, sometimes he creeps up on me and blows my rape whistle really loud in my ear but he does a great sister Theresa impression

I love him

Sounds like an asshole tbh.
You should fuck his girlfriend.

As soon as I fired up a bowl he would rush up the stairs and put his head in my lap sniffing up towards me so i could blow the smoke in his face
Funny.. I had a cat that used to come and sit next to me when I lit a joint. He genuinly seemed to enjoy it. Sticking his head in the smoke with his eyes closed as if he was some sort of connaiseur!

images

I had a mate that had a dog who liked us blowing smoke in his face too. Was an annoying dog so it was good, he'd just go and chill in the corner when ripped ha ha

Back