• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Haven't had a bad tattoo thread in a while

After watching Diego's first UFC fight, I no longer found his tattoos or haircut comical in any way. He's a complete ass-kicker. I respect his decision making. He's dreaming, believing and making it happen. And he gets to roll with cute girls like Alexa and Lupita all day. Does it look like the back of a Harry Potter book or kitchen sign in Karen's home? Well yes, but he makes it work.
Definitely an odd-looking bloke, but also beloved and a very exciting fighter. 👏👏👏👏
1718409702588.png

Me and my wife’s tats
mcTattoo.png

16558522648496.jpg

I wonder how long that guy's hair is now to make that embarrassment disappear.

Anyone that copies another mans tattoos, especially one as instantly recognizable; almost trademark, is a confirmed double digit IQ. That is just beyond awful.
Wormnecked izzy looking like he could fit 6 adams apples in there lmao. This one may look better, but it's also terrible. No solid lines, will fade terribly while still being a pain in the ass to cover up. I don't know fellas, maybe I'm old, but tattooing another mans face on you is weird to me. Family or something I understand, but this is just strange.

Last edited:
Many gipsy criminals in my country have this wings tattoo that Necktats has, right on the neck.
A shady guy at the gym told me how some of his felons beat the shit out of him and showed me his wounds and a couple of days after he comes it with this new brand tattoo.
Wings = freedom?

1718435362148.png

I am not into tattoos, but Volkov has a pretty good one.

10wz6kckb8g51.jpg

Back