Have you tried out the Ipega gamepad?

Anybody? I thought they had sold loads of them.

I'm tempted to pick one up to run some emulators on my phone instead of using the virtual touch pad. I just have to many games to play at the moment to bog down with some old school action.

*edit*
Fuck it, going to buy one. The 9025 fits the Galaxy Note 3. Got a trip coming up in a few weeks and I'll bring this along instead of my Vita. Been having the urge lately to play Secret of Mana again.

Last edited:
Fuck it, going to buy one. The 9025 fits the Galaxy Note 3. Got a trip coming up in a few weeks and I'll bring this along instead of my Vita. Been having the urge lately to play Secret of Mana again.

Please let me know how it turns out

Please let me know how it turns out

Been playing some SNES emulators and have been pretty happy. It sync'd right up with the phone and didn't need any mappings. The Dpad feels a little stiff and I'm hoping it loosens up with a little more play. The analog sticks feel pretty good along with the face buttons. It does feel a tad chincy compared to console pads but for $20 you can't complain.

Pretty happy with the purchase, perfect for playing emulators on the phone without having to use the shitty onscreen touch controls.

Been playing some SNES emulators and have been pretty happy. It sync'd right up with the phone and didn't need any mappings. The Dpad feels a little stiff and I'm hoping it loosens up with a little more play. The analog sticks feel pretty good along with the face buttons. It does feel a tad chincy compared to console pads but for $20 you can't complain.

Pretty happy with the purchase, perfect for playing emulators on the phone without having to use the shitty onscreen touch controls.

Brilliant. I guess I

Back