News Have you seen Gabi Garcia recently?

She's been slimmer for a while iirc (tho in that pole dancing vid she kinda looks bulkier again..)

Not fond of the plastic barbie look she seems to be going for.

6a00d83451b8c369e20133f4bef119970b-600wi.gif

Jeeeesus wept. That’s enough internet for the day.

I was resisting the urge to make a "clenis" joke, but since someone else finally did it, I'm adding a +1. Also, Eastwood cringeface belongs here, but I can't find a good link.

Edit: I just saw on her Twitter that today is Gabi's B-Day so Happy Birthday Gabi Garcia :)<Moves>:D
An update on Gabi Garcia
https://mobile.twitter.com/gabijiu

Go ahead and take a look for yourself at the new Gabi Garcia. I saw a thread in the UFC forum earlier about someone stalking Megan Anderson so I was looking at Megan pics in google and came across a random pic of Gabi and saw this for example

View attachment 897511
Courtesy of her Twitter

I thought she was still grinding away in some BJJ gym in Brazil and still the size of the hulk in muscle terms. Apparently she's slimmed down a lot and wants to have the feminine look instead of the I'll hulk smash u look.

So she got plastic surgery on her face and is doing her best to stay in womanly shape I guess. I dont got no hate for Gabi, its nice to see her doing whatever makes her happy is my thoughts. What do you think?
Im calling TOOONS of IG filters were used in that pic.
And is that a diaper or from tucking?

still wood in a heartbeat.

That is a lot of make up, lighting, and filter assistance. I just watched her last week take double bronze at the ibjjf world championships, where she retired from gi competition. She's focusing on her academy in California and on nogi/mma

Back