• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
only 4% have taken steroids for medical reasons?

i think people either dont remember or dont realize that theyve been given steroids for a variety of reasons. I think the last time I was given some when I had an allergic reaction to some medication.

why would I need to take em when Im 6'4 fully shredded?

No, I don’t want a small dick like TS

No, I don’t want a small dick like TS

My dick is still big and thick. Stands fine. Balls same size. Am infertile though. I take legal prescribed roids. Most expensive doc visit ever. Which in the horrible communist free public healthcare system in Europe means a hundred bucks for a private consultation with a literal professor teacher andrologist.

I take PEDs before posting on Sherdog some times. Without PEDs I get like 3-4 likes on my posts. With PEDS it's 7+.

Balls have shrunken from huge grapes to small raisins, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I had to take steroids with some of the chemotherapies I’ve been on and when I damaged my lungs
Besides that , all natty once in human history aka the Michael Jordan of cancer patients Joe

Shout out to my man @Buff
Top bloke should be a mod

I needed to shrink my package so I did back in the early 00s

Various prescribed by a doctor after surgery, or for pain. I'd have to look up their name to see if they're on the USADA list.

Other than that, just creatine, which works really well after a workout.

Although I know a few guys who've had health issues from cycling on and off roids, I'd like to start HGH one of these days. It works wonders for Vince McMahon and he's 20 years older than me.

Just fucked my 21 year gf after smearing my body with test gel. Yep, dick works fine.

Test cream used to advise waiting 24 hours before body contact with a woman. Is gel not the same? Maybe female cyborg used to get pumped by male cyborg straight after his application, hence the unexplained growth...

People here need to stop pretending that "TRT doses" are different than actual (normal) cycle doses. If you go doctor shopping you can find a doctor that will prescribe the most he can to you. My friend gets 400mg of test, HCG, and deca from a doctor. One of his acquaintances who's been going to this doctor longer gets Anavar and another gets Halotestin. You can bet your ass that fighters sought out these doctors pre-USADA. Also pharmaceutical grade testosterone is dosed correctly whereas black market testosterone tends to be substantially under-dosed.

From experience steroids

1) Increase coordination

2) Increase confidence

3) Increase reaction time

4) Increase endurance

All in all they do a hell of a lot more than just increasing strength and muscle mass. If you use bodybuilder doses they'll turn you into a muscular, slow, lethargic, obese turd but otherwise they greatly increase all aspects of athletic performance.

arnold-schwarzenegger-pumping-iron.jpg

Sherdog is obviously a place full of 6ft 5 tall 230lb rich college graduates that only bang 10s - this is well established - but how many of us actually cheated to get to this state? I'm keen to know the level of experience with all of these physicians and gym buffs amongst us constantly telling us how PEDs affect you.

I personally have taken various things that the doctor recommended me, which were Steroids to recoup a back injury, a shoulder injury, and a neck injury all at different times... Never done anything without a prescription, but I have various friends that do, and they function totally fine as humans, they just tend to be constantly chasing pussy.

Anyway, what with all of that said, let's see what % of sherdog have any credibility on this... And which ones USADA ought to ban from the Internets.

barnett.jpg

C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Cris-Cyborg.jpg

USADA-Logo.png

Put a pic of Cro Cop in there too…

Test cream used to advise waiting 24 hours before body contact with a woman. Is gel not the same? Maybe female cyborg used to get pumped by male cyborg straight after his application, hence the unexplained growth...

If I had to wait 24 hours after daily application I would never get to fuck. 30 mins is fine.

took an antiinflamatory cortico steroid for a bad neck. its usada illegal, but its not an anabolic steroid that builds muscle or sheds fat....

I'm 37 now and feel old as shit after rolling or sparring. It takes ages to recover from knocks these days.

I'm going to wait until i hit 40 then start on the old TRT to help recovery.

I used to be anti drugs and think you should always train natural so you could feel proud of your gains, but now my body is giving up, my mind is changing. I don't compete so it ain't cheating.

TRT is great. I started it last year. I am 46 and feel much much better.

Shit, I need to start. I just turned 28, my levels are fucking low as shit.

Back