• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have you ever cheated?

Never cheated. I couldn’t do that to her.

I am what I am. Human full of imperfections, At work, On the tram, etc Im a 3x loser in marriage. I'm still good friends with all of them though. Not leaving options open or anything just admitted I was scumbag and tried to be better,

Last edited:
I am what I am. Human full of imperfections, At work, On the tram, etc Im a 3x loser in marriage. I'm still good friends with all of them though. Not leaving options open or anything just admitted I was scumbag and tried to be better,

I can respect the self-reflection.

1) Yes. This was 3 years ago. Went to Germany to work and make some money, left wife at home back in Latvia. Got no sex for 3 months then started looking around. Met a cool chick at work, we became friends and we hung out and hooked up several Times for a month and then I returned home.

2) No, I didn't intend to. But wife looked through my phone and started asking questions, so I told her. Chaos ensued.

3) I regret it very much.

4) We are still together, had another Kid recently and things have never been better.

Last edited:
Girlfriends, yes.

My wife of 25 years? Never

Back