Have to admit ... I turned it off after the Hendo-Cormier Fight

I fell asleep between rounds 2 and 3 during the Main Event, not due to lack of excitement....I'm just old. I woke up to Dillashaw having the belt and was like "wtf?!". Had to watch it this morning.

I take it you didn't order the PPV then

I fell asleep between rounds 2 and 3 during the Main Event, not due to lack of excitement....I'm just old. I woke up to Dillashaw having the belt and was like "wtf?!". Had to watch it this morning.

Damn... I dunno why but this post made me sad.

that's brutal dude. there was a fight after the cormier and henderson fight.

Hahahaha! :D
had to be quite a shocker I imagine! :D It was absolutely fantastic imo!

It was a rough one for me too watch too man. Hendo is my all time favorite and he just hasn't looked good as of late man. I'm glad it was DC that beat him tho since I like him at least

Fell asleep after about 45 seconds into the Lawler/Ellenberger fight. Woke up as Henderson walked out. 11 hour work day got me at about 11'ish.

So many pathetic pseudo mma fans.

what, for being tired and going to bed? or falling asleep on the couch? some people have kids or are used to getting up at 5 AM for their commute. why is that a comment on the genuineness of their fandom? it's like some weird preoccupation with authenticity: "i'm a better consumer of sports entertainment than you are. na-na-na!"

i was tired and i fell asleep after the hendo fight. guess i'm a pseudo fan. but i was up with my daughter at 6 AM, like a real parent. huh.

what, for being tired and going to bed? or falling asleep on the couch? some people have kids or are used to getting up at 5 AM for their commute. why is that a comment on the genuineness of their fandom? it's like some weird preoccupation with authenticity: "i'm a better consumer of sports entertainment than you are. na-na-na!"

i was tired and i fell asleep after the hendo fight. guess i'm a pseudo fan. but i was up with my daughter at 6 AM, like a real parent. huh.

his comment and my response was removed. the guy is a freak. he's submitting those comments in other threads to -- it's stupid.

You're just dreaming. You will wake up in 10 minutes and find that Barao is still the champ. :D

his comment and my response was removed. the guy is a freak. he's submitting those comments in other threads to -- it's stupid.

What the hell are you talking about? TS didn't say he was tired and another said they turned it off because they thought it was a foregone conclusion. That is pathetic.

If you are tired and fell asleep I'm sorry you missed a good fight. Hopefully your cable company lets you DVR so you could see the masterful performance when you woke up before ever going on a forum.

People who turn off world title fight because they think the outcome is written in stone and those who have never seen a guy like Dillashaw fight (the other thread you may be reffering to) are Pseudo fans. There were so many people spouting off that Dillashaw stood 0 chance and that the event wasn't worth watching pecause of it. My comments are a reaction to them.

just crazy... and i'm sorry, but it's stupid. we're all different people, and I don't know any of you.... BUT WATCH THE FUCKIN FIGHTS! especially the main event!!!!!!

I was CRUSHED after hendo lost. totally discouraged, emasculated. my dick fell off. but I still watched the main event. I thought barao was going to dominate TJ, and I actually thought it would be a kinda boring one-sided decision similar to his fight with faber at 149. I still watched it because it's a World Championship fight between two guys who will very likely only meet once in the cage (not too likely anymore).

I didn't come here to be the snobby elitist douchebag hardcore fan, but that's just how things turned out by the end of this post.

I unfortunately missed the fights but im glad I did. Wish I would've saw Lawler/Ellenburger

Back