Have the Irish lost there terrible tags?

Ireland is the lowest in Western Europe. But still way above Eastern Europe.

Lol the Irish are the whitest people on Earth. After the Finns or whatever.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c3250736b4864512d374b797a673d3d2d3431313434353535312e313462653262343066343730613830643638363233363530393233302e676966

I'm not really into the black chicks but I do dig her for some reason. Good lookin woman right thar

Anyway our tags definitely aren't terrible
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F542621f5-49af-38e4-9012-7935a01097e6.jpg

image.ashx

Keeping it real, the Irish are a little inbred and it shows in some of the specimens. But to be fair, Brits in general tend to be pretty ugly, too much ethnic isolation and lack of genetic diversity compared to mainland Europe.

Critics say that we didn't have a history of any note.

We basically invented modern terrorism and trained people all over the world. We also beat the British army, one of the best in the world.

Up until recently squaddies hated the Irish more than anyone before Muslims started to take our place and let's face it that's only because they are willing to suicide (idiots).

Right, I'm done here, you got 30 seconds to clear the fecking area.

We basically invented modern terrorism and trained people all over the world. We also beat the British army, one of the best in the world.

Up until recently squaddies hated the Irish more than anyone before Muslims started to take our place and let's face it that's only because they are willing to suicide (idiots).

Right, I'm done here, you got 30 seconds to clear the fecking area.

Well couldn't say we beat the British Army, in the The War of Independence it was a tie/stalemate...still impressive considering the relative strength of each side though. Same for The Troubles. Suppose that's a valid point about modern terrorism (and not just the provos, the IRB were ahead of the game in the 19th century too), not sure that's something to be proud of though...depends on the target I guess.

Keeping it real, the Irish are a little inbred and it shows in some of the specimens. But to be fair, Brits in general tend to be pretty ugly, too much ethnic isolation and lack of genetic diversity compared to mainland Europe.

As a scotsman euro myself, i can vouch that "inbreeding" jokes used to target the irish absolutely but that wasn't really rooted in fact as much as it was a "poor people" dig

It's far more insulting to an irishman overseas to accuse them of boiling their shoes for supper than it is to accuse them of f*cking their sis

European inbreeding historically has favored ruling classes far more than the working classes because working class families didn't have to be selective in their marriages or relations

Well couldn't say we beat the British Army, in the The War of Independence it was a tie/stalemate...still impressive considering the relative strength of each side though. Same for The Troubles. Suppose that's a valid point about modern terrorism (and not just the provos, the IRB were ahead of the game in the 19th century too), not sure that's something to be proud of though...depends on the target I guess.

There is far less ire over the war for independence than there is surrounding catholic/protestant relations. It's not even close. Swear to fuck people still pay attention to surnames over there, and they will absolutely fuck your shit up if you happen to flash id in bars that share an unfortunate last name with active families from the troubles (the conflict is only 30 years old squashed, and there are still those that track last names)

People forget a lot of families with older siblings during the troubles would involve their youngest in illicit activities and arms dealing, because of the heavy monitoring of older youth

That meant many families lost extremely young siblings with spotless local reputations, and that's a recipe for keeping old feuds alive even in britain and scotland beyond irish borders. It's their equivalent of killing a family cherub, you don't just forget that

Ireland is the lowest in Western Europe. But still way above Eastern Europe.

Russians and irish don't have it anywhere close to as bad as muslims and open homosexuals across europe. Not even close. Holding hands in bars results in throats slashed far more than any slainte' brogue or russian accent

Also weirdly enough, euros havent shaken making fun of the disabled. Speech impediments are a social death sentence for kids in school, and street crime targets the mentally ill far more than you'd ever see in new york or stateside cities. It's....still really bad.

Robert Boyle
Georgie Best
Peter O'Toole
Phil Lynott
Samuel Beckett
James Joyce
C.S. Lewis
Yeats
Wilde
Swift
Shaw

I'd say the perception has shifted away from the shanties.

I'd put up the clip from Blazing Saddles about not wanting the Irish.

Back