Hats off to Cejudo

Cam Zink

Disorderly Conduct
Banned
Reaction score
What a beast, back to back wins in DJ and TJ
always improving
looking forward what's happening next

Can't remember the last time my jaw dropped at a result. I was expecting tj to steamroll him. What an upset!

He got my attention. Im not a manlet hater but ive never been too interested in the little guys unless it was MM. Cejudo has gained a fan. I hope whiny ass TJ takes the rematch at 135.

I'm not sure many/anyone expected him to come out like that. There was no feeling out process he just went from TJ from the start.

It'll be a shame if they do kill of flyweight but I assume a 135 lb Cejudo can perform like that too. I think he said he was 145 lb on fight night in the post fight (but I was half asleep so I might have imagined it) which is more than CSAC want for a 125 lb fighter. He was 141 vs DJ and that's above the 10% of their weight class where CSAC suggest moving up, NYSAC have no similar fight night weigh ins and recommendations.

I'm elated with the result. Best one possible IMHO. Cejudo burned both Dillashaw and Dana.

Mad hespect from a fan of the "manlet division". Poetic justice has been served.

It was super impressive. But they should rematch right away at 135. I really think that weight cut fucked TJ up.

He is some kind of wrestler and brawler with good manlet powerpunches. Very difficult game for sure. But the stoppage was wrong. He said he will fight a rematch on bantamweight, let's wait and see TJ redeeming himself. These kind of wrong stoppages must stop or be standardized at once.

Back