Hater or nuthugger, let's show some respect

Count Zero

Demonologist
@red
Reaction score
Bones and DC are amazing competitors who have put in a TON of work to get to this day. This fight is a gift to the sport and to the fans.

I'm rooting for one of them (I've made no secret of this), but as long as we get a good, clean fight I will be satisfied (even if I'm also disappointed if my boy loses).

Let's give it up for both of them.

Your objective and level-headed thread has no place on Sherdog. Jones is mean, thus I will discredit his talent.

I keep telling myself this but I know if things don't go my way I'll throw a hissy fit.

Can't wait for this fight.

Hopefully it's a back and forth affair.

Yeah Jones is an amazing fighter and I respect most of what he does in the cage but I hope DC smashes him and throws him through the mat.

I'm just so happy it's actually happening, knock on wood. The injuries are past. The buildup is over. It is so fucking on.

They both deserve respect. Great fighters.

#breakbones

I agree, much respect. I like a good, dignified thread.
crotchgrab.gif

Bones and DC are amazing competitors who have put in a TON of work to get to this day. This fight is a gift to the sport and to the fans.

I'm rooting for one of them (I've made no secret of this), but as long as we get a good, clean fight I will be satisfied (even if I'm also disappointed if my boy loses).

Let's give it up for both of them.

Hear, hear! Great card with a killer finale!!!

Back